Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good looking top that. Even getting rival fans over on P&B saying it is a belter :unsure:

However, something I ask EVERY season and no-one seems able to give me a simple straight answer is do the club get the majority of sales £ from Strips/Merchandise etc.. and give a cut to PSL OR do MFC get a franchise fee regardless if they sell one top or ten thousand tops- similar to the Catering deal.

Just something I think about when buying one, as I'm getting a bit old for replica tops but like to help the club out.

ANSWERS??

:woop:

Good looking top that. Even getting rival fans over on P&B saying it is a belter :woop:

However, something I ask EVERY season and no-one seems able to give me a simple straight answer is do the club get the majority of sales £ from Strips/Merchandise etc.. and give a cut to PSL OR do MFC get a franchise fee regardless if they sell one top or ten thousand tops- similar to the Catering deal.

Just something I think about when buying one, as I'm getting a bit old for replica tops but like to help the club out.

ANSWERS??

:lol:

I'm not even sure on that one - I stay away from that side of the business! :unsure:

Guest 'Flow

Juan,

Without wanting to go too deep into our commercial deals, Motherwell FC now DO benefit from every replica strip sold hence the bigger than normal push on it this year (well, that and because it's such a lovely top and such a big brand)...

'Flow

Juan,

Without wanting to go too deep into our commercial deals, Motherwell FC now DO benefit from every replica strip sold hence the bigger than normal push on it this year (well, that and because it's such a lovely top and such a big brand)...

'Flow

Cheers 'Flow, good enough for me :unsure:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks very similar to this seasons?

Not exactly creaming myself. Unlike some :unsure:

Lots of this.

Some of you lot are so sad. OH MY GOD IM GOING TO GET UP EXTRA SPECIAL EARLY AND LOOK AT A TOP I WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY FOR 20 DAYS.

It's alright, shorts would be better claret. But I've still got my claret shorts from the xara tops, so whenever some mug buys me it, it'll be fine. :woop:

Not paying for shit>>>Paying for shit. :lol:

the new top is stunning cant wait till release date means i can take it on holiday with me if thats the home top cant wait for the away top to be released should just be as nice mon the well all we need now is a couple of good signings to wear the proud shirt :unsure: happy days

Don't Motherwell have a 3rd kit? You know for their two Europa League games?

Poor. :woop:

Do St Mirren have a third kit, you know for early round CIS cup games against Albion Rovers and friendlies against Morton?

Anyway, the strip is quality, sheer quality. Simple but modern design. This really puts is a class above alot of wee teams in terms of manufacturer quality and design. God knows it will be better than some of the muck we've had, Xara, Bukta :unsure:

Classic. Got to love St.Mirren for being such a big team.