Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand it was out of motherwells hands but this year seen the biggest push ever on preorder and yet again the club couldnt deliver on its promises,doesnt help when you order it for going on holiday on the monday morning for you and your kid

what promise did they make you exactly?

The guys in ths shop must feel like they can't do anything right at times, but they've always been bang on when I've bought items online, and the new strip launch has been just as good. Bought the shirt online late Thursday night and it was here in Manchester first thing this morning with the postman. Great shirt, looks really smart and the material is top notch. The XL fits like a glove too B-)

Cheers to the club shop fellas <_<:thumbup:

Is the shop open tomorrow by any chance? No problems with the shirts, they're fantastic, just need to change one of the sizes. that was all.

As for the goalie kit, I actaully laughed when I saw it in the window just because it looked so out of place :lol: but I personally dont think it's that bad :lol:

As long as there hasn't been a player anywhere near the design process it should be good.

We have the best strip in seasons and then someone decided it would be good to give Buzz a pink felt tip and a stencil.

:lol: Don;t you reckon Buzz has been at the wind up with this!! He pretty much knew he was going to be offski this summer so when they asked him to design the goalie top he though he would take the piss, prob never believing they would go for it!!

Can just see him PISHING himself when he sees our new goalie running out in that next season!!