Last Local Derby Of The Season

Welldel

They're definitely not safe, only Killie and ourselves are now safe.

Falkirk have 35, Hamilton have 38 (counting today's games as losses) and therefore, if Falkirk win next week and Hamilton lose, then Accies are down (if other results go against them).

Falkirk play ICT who are on 37 points (assuming todays game stays as it is). They can't both win so Accies are safe.

As it stands...

Accies 38

Midden 37

ICT 37

Falkirk 35

... with ICT v Falkirk and St Midden v Accies next weekend.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result!! Well done to all. Get it round them! And here was me saying we wouldn't win a game post-split! Happy to be proved wrong.

Aye, I am worried that Clarky could get snapped up. Difficult to imagine him playing in anything other than a 'Well strip though

Great result!! Well done to all. Get it round them! And here was me saying we wouldn't win a game post-split! Happy to be proved wrong.

Aye, I am worried that Clarky could get snapped up. Difficult to imagine him playing in anything other than a 'Well strip though

Said it a MILLION times but why hasn't he been offered a contract extension?? It rund out in twelve months!!!!

Apart from that, good wee result again, we have more points than 6th place :rolleyes:

With the two bookings how does that affect the europa cup place?

Sounded like a good performance. Clarky must stay can't see us replacing smith hughes and clarky should he go.

All we had to do was match whatever St Midden/Hibs have done.

And midweek St Midden and Hibs both picked up 2 to our 0.

Today we received 2 compared to Midden's 1 (AFAIK).

So, over the course of this week we are still 1 yellow card up (despite already being ahead of them in the disciplinary league) on St Mirren. And matched Hibs' card count, with Hibs still to play (and with the OF bias tomorrow, should pick up another one or two).

But, it's a lottery as to the other factors involved whether we have been "behaved" or not etc.

Won! Yeah! Sehr gut, sehr gut, sehr gut!

Very good, very good, very good. :rolleyes:

Two Yellow Cards..... :lol:

Nicht gut, nicht gut, nicht gut

Not good, not good, not good.

Over the past three games we've had 3 bookings, Saint Mirren 2. Just means, I think, in terms of cards we are still 2 less than they have had to this point. I know there's other factors, and over the recent piece we're certainly going to pick up more points overall than they are. According to ESPN that equates to a four-point lead, but as I say, there are other factors involved.

Two stunning away wins now in 7 days. A little late I know, but very welcome all the same.

With the two bookings how does that affect the europa cup place?

Sounded like a good performance. Clarky must stay can't see us replacing smith hughes and clarky should he go.

Ehh. not good!!!

St Mirren didn't get anyone booked today and we were only a couple of cards ahead of them!!!

Put the passports away....

All we had to do was match whatever St Midden/Hibs have done.

And midweek St Midden and Hibs both picked up 2 to our 0.

Today we received 2 compared to Midden's 1 (AFAIK).

So, over the course of this week we are still 1 yellow card up (despite already being ahead of them in the disciplinary league) on St Mirren. And matched Hibs' card count, with Hibs still to play (and with the OF bias tomorrow, should pick up another one or two).

But, it's a lottery as to the other factors involved whether we have been "behaved" or not etc.

cheers