Well Done Fir Park Stewards

Jay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a real shame, as I thought the best thing about the whole game was the away support. They must have been on the bevvy early hours to be able to get that up for an end of season friendly. Not to mention I was actually shocked with the amount of fans Kilmarnock managed to bring. I expected them to be stuck in the POD stand.

Kilmarnock can be very proud of their fans today. Well played to them.

As for the Stewards, lets be honest the less said about them the fucking better!

Killie fan in peace - I'd just like to thank you all for your kind words regarding our support. Your stewards should hang their heads in shame.

I'd also like to say that it's good to see my old mucker Wellfan84 is alive and kicking. I haven't heard from you in ages mate. One of the (few) good guys from the old BBC days.

• 1 year later...
Switch tae Summer fitba :O

our domestic season this year runs from the 14th of august to the 21st of may. 40 weeks.

if you wanted the season to start on the first saturday in march this year we'd currently be discussing the implications of call offs on the final weekend's fixtures and speculating as to whether we'd be able to get the scottish cup final on or not this weekend (and that's assuming we'd played through the world cup).

our domestic season this year runs from the 14th of august to the 21st of may. 40 weeks.

if you wanted the season to start on the first saturday in march this year we'd currently be discussing the implications of call offs on the final weekend's fixtures and speculating as to whether we'd be able to get the scottish cup final on or not this weekend (and that's assuming we'd played through the world cup).

Why Russia finished a week or so ago, with their cup final still in the "usual" summer months? :tumbleweed:

think the game will defo be off................same as underboyleheating, it will be the police who will call it off. Killie fans presumably will travel up the m77, through ek, then onto the m74, up airbles etc.......

ek is a nightmare the now...........traffic to the whirlies is almost at a standstill, same problem to the raith and then airbles is a nightmare

and thats not to mention the side streets

get the sledge looked out for the weekend!!!!