Kilmarnock

Andy_P

Your Choice  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who got your vote in the final game of the season?

• Artur Krysiak
    • Paul Quinn
    • Steven Hammell
    • Brian McLean
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Maros Klimpl
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • David Clarkson
    • John Sutton
    • Bob Malcolm
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steven McGarry
    • Null Vote

clarkson? you're havin a laugh,would have had him off after half an hour

shug was by far the best player today

Shug? ur having a laugh, wouldnt have had him starting at all!

Says it all when clarkson sprints past the whole midfield to help out in defence and the next minute he's helping create in attack.

As always Paul Quinn & Davie Clarkson worked hard and showed a bit of passion but my vote goes to Jamie Murphy. He looked livelier in his short spell on the pitch than the others did over 90 minutes. It was very hard not to be impressed by the Kilmarnock defence but they did look vulnerable to a bit of pace on the deck. Somewhat sportingly, we chose not to press home that advantage until Murphy's appearance from the bench.

Hopefully the SFA obsever will have been impressed by that display of fair play. :evilgrin:

As always Paul Quinn & Davie Clarkson worked hard and showed a bit of passion but my vote goes to Jamie Murphy. He looked livelier in his short spell on the pitch than the others did over 90 minutes. It was very hard not to be impressed by the Kilmarnock defence but they did look vulnerable to a bit of pace on the deck. Somewhat sportingly, we chose not to press home that advantage until Murphy's appearance from the bench.

Hopefully the SFA obsever will have been impressed by that display of fair play. :evilgrin:

Quinn nearly gave a goal away with a short pass back and i thought he looked quite slow at times today, it's all about different people seeing the game in different ways but i'd vote for Clarky as i thought he was miles above anyone else on the park. I agree Murphy did well but wasn't on the park long enough for my vote.

I was sure it was Sheridan that scored, but everywhere seems to say McLean :wallbash:

Still, i thought the entire team were way below par today. The fact that Killie had used all their subs by the 60th minute should've spurred us on to get a result.

My choice would be between O'Brien and Murphy - think I'll plump for murphy.