Dougie Returns!

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

With just one week remaining for ‘Well fans to take advantage of our fantastic 10% Season Ticket discount offer, the club is delighted to announce that Dougie Arnott is returning to the club to take up the position as Bars Manager.

And to celebrate the second-coming of the “Hammer of the Old Firm”, Motherwell are offering ALL 2009/2010 Season Ticket Holders completely FREE hire of our function suites.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

Dougie! Dougie! :D:lol:

'Flow

Guest 'Flow

It's not open mate no - However, it is open from Tuesday to Sunday for folk wanting to take advantage of the final week of the 10% discount offer.

If you go with Zebra Finance and sign up before next Sunday then you'll pay £263.80 (list price is £243). That's a monthly repayment of £26.38 (that's for an adult BTW)!

Hope that helps...

'Flwo

Some good moves being made by the club management, There are a few Club legends that should always have a place at Fir Park, it very pleasing to hear another one returning.

Take it its meant to be a bit tongue in cheek saying he'll be pulling the pints if anyone books the function suites mind you :lol:

'Flwo

:D:D

Over the past couple of years there have been a few former players becoming involved behind the scenes. These are the sort-of folk who should be at the club, they are the people who understand like we fans do what it means. Great to see Dooooooooooooooooogie back.

great to see the wee man back involved at the club absolute legend.is stevie kirk involved at the club now in some role to

Saw Kirkie up in the Cooper pre-match on Saturday. There's some kind of strange buzz being in the company of a legend and it was certainly present! Great to see him involved at Fir Park again.

mmmmm..

Wasn't gonna renew, ridiculous fixtures scheduling, still nae letters, POTY, sponsors night pish :D mmmmmmm...

10% discount finishes today :P .....

office shuts at two :D ......

arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: ....

gonna pop over and get them right now :P

I don't know how many times I've had the same thought Brazilian but I still renew my season ticket and I daresay I'm too old and stupid to give up now!

I complain when I go to Fir Park but I really can't see me doing anything else on a Saturday afternoon.