Europe, Here We Come!

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am stuck in 2 minds about this.... absolutely delighted we in Europe but (like Clarky!) I arranged my wedding for this summer confident I wouldnt be missing any Well games! But guess when Im getting married.... 2nd July!

I have already suggested we get the match on a big screen at the back but it didnt go down well! Plus we our on honeymoon in Ireland for the week after that so even if we drew a N. Irish team there is no guarentee i could go...

Having grown up in Belfast and being a Linfield season ticket holder till I moved over here 15 years ago I would be GUTTED if we got Linfield and I couldnt go!

But hey... WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR!

Tell you what would be a belter - Inter Baku!

Baku is a stunning city in Azerbajan.

Mind you getting there would be impossible unless you have a small fortune.

Also Tbilisi is a great city, but again you would be hard pressed getting there for anything under £700

I can't go to any away apart from Wales!

Good stuff though and also a decent chance of progressing!

Yes! Crossing my fingers for a Welsh or Irish trip (too skint for abroad - bloody bankrupt pound!)

Hopefully the office will have learned from all the f*ck ups with the ticket allocation last year...

aye wesh or irish trip for me need to be away for second leg, kids birthdays on the 2nd cant miss that.(or wife will never talk to me again......... then again :) )

I wasn't able to go last year abroad because i was getting married, so it's got to be a priority now me and the missus are getting our season tickets so this should gaurantee us tickets for the home tie at least!!!

absolutely delighted i'd like to think looking at that list we have a fighting chance against anyone there but we have to see some real activity in the transfer window and i'm definately nervous about having an unproven keeper in between the sticks for us.

but hey i'm pretty sure that buzz has gone!!!

I wasn't able to go last year abroad because i was getting married, so it's got to be a priority now me and the missus are getting our season tickets so this should gaurantee us tickets for the home tie at least!!!

Now you said that, it has got me thinking. Hopefully that won't happen (not for the first few rounds anyway) because several may not be able to get their renewal ST until after these Europa games (like myself). I know they done it for Nancy Home but, of course, the season had started. Hopefully the club see that, then again, I certainly don't expect the same numbers going this time around like Nancy.

---

Anyway, delighted? Aye, I am that. Brilliant news, amusing to see the Murn acting as if they don't care. Certainly wasn't that when they were in the Cup claiming they were closer to Europe than we would ever be this season.

Shame that.. :woop:

Brilliant news and bar a few places I'm sure I'll be there somehow.

Awesome! :)

absolutely delighted i'd like to think looking at that list we have a fighting chance against anyone there but we have to see some real activity in the transfer window and i'm definately nervous about having an unproven keeper in between the sticks for us.

but hey i'm pretty sure that buzz has gone!!!

I wouldnae worry cos theres a fair chance we will have an unproven manager and a few other positions with unproven nobodies!!!

well done to mark and the boys for there hard work this season and im looking forward to next season this will hopefully make us attract a better player may be able to keep buzz and hughes mon the well and we can now start singing again "we're all going on a european tour " :)

mon the well :woop::) you cant wipe the smile from my face at the moment