Fao Leanne Dempster

jo.mcr

You spelt Leeann's name wrong!

Guys there is a very large thread to talk about the pros and cons of who should be our manager. I recommend using that thread as it means we can keep all discussions together and it means there is no need to have the same basic posts in multiple threads.

As i consider myself to have a wee bit of grey matter and not one of the 'rockets' who post on here i would like to ask about what excactly has 'fans' fav Luc Nijolt done in his managerial career since he went back to Holland. My choice would be Craig Brown with someone like Chris McCart as his assistant with a view to becoming manager in the future.

I agree with Stuart here. I really don't see why so many folk are clamouring for Nijholt as manager. As far as I'm aware he's had zero experience of being an actual manager. An assistant manager, yes, but nothing more. There's loads of guys out there that were great assistant managers, but when they took on a manager's job they were honking.

sorry mate but if you read the other threads it will tell you that he has been a manager a Telstar and done well with them

Viva La Nijholt!!!

sorry mate but if you read the other threads it will tell you that he has been a manager a Telstar and done well with them

Viva La Nijholt!!!

He was a manager with Telstar, but whether or not you regard a best finish of 10th (in the second division) as "doing well" is up for debate.

Here I thought this would be about the 'Proof of age required' for concession season ticket renewal.

Dragging a 77 year old man down to Fir Park to see if he qualifies for the ticket he's been entitled to since 1991 and been a season ticket holder in some capacity for years before it.

Enjoy yersel's next season. I'm oot.

I think no matter what the majority of the fans think he is the best candidate out there he will be cheap he will be different and will bring a new bread of life and continental talent to fir park so he gets my vote bring on the big man ...........................mind you it could be difficult builting a chant for him in the stands any ideas

As i consider myself to have a wee bit of grey matter and not one of the 'rockets' who post on here i would like to ask about what excactly has 'fans' fav Luc Nijolt done in his managerial career since he went back to Holland. My choice would be Craig Brown with someone like Chris McCart as his assistant with a view to becoming manager in the future.

I'd definitely class you as a 'rocket' for your choice of manager. Craig Brown? :lol:

I think no matter what the majority of the fans thinkhe is the best candidate out there he will be cheap he will be different and will bring a new bread of life and continental talent to fir park so he gets my vote bring on the big man ...........................mind you it could be difficult builting a chant for him in the stands any ideas

Bit in bold,

Where do you get that from? Do we even know if anyone has applied?

Have you seen the cv's on John Boyles desk? I would personally think Sir Govan Ferguson would be the best candidate out there.

Dear Leanne,

Please can you make Mr Boyle aware that Luc Nijholt is the fans choice for the next manager of the club. in relation to a poll taken on Steelmenonline, the largest Motherwell Supporters Website.

Many thanx,

PS. Feel free to send this to hall of the damned (Once Leanne has read it :D )

Editted as to Stalls comment.

So (88) 'Well fans want Luc to be the new gaffer and you think that is the fans choice. :lol:

I would like to see Luc as the gaffer but i don't think you have the right to suggest that it is the 'fans choice' because that is absolute bollox, any applicants will be interviewed and the best applicant with the best CV that suits the job will be picked.

I think no matter what the majority of the fans think he is the best candidate out there he will be cheap he will be different and will bring a new bread of life and continental talent to fir park so he gets my vote bring on the big man ...........................mind you it could be difficult builting a chant for him in the stands any ideas

Are we still talking about Luc, Luc, Luc, Luc here? :lol:

speak for yourself dickheid.

Any real need for the 'dickheid'? or did u just feel like acting big behind your computer?

So (88) 'Well fans want Luc to be the new gaffer and you think that is the fans choice. :lol:

I would like to see Luc as the gaffer but i don't think you have the right to suggest that it is the 'fans choice' because that is absolute bollox, any applicants will be interviewed and the best applicant with the best CV that suits the job will be picked.

I'm not dissagreeing with that mate, all i was trying to say was that out of that poll, the possible candidate who is first choice for the biggest majority of 'voters' is Mr Nijholt, therefor he is the 'favourite' amongst voters. I'm not for a second saying that because of this he should be given the position, obviously theres all the interviews and CVs. i was just making the point that from the poll its evident that Luc has the largest number of votes.

How about a manager that doesnt mention shellic every other sentence !!mmmmmm Jimmy Calderwood ,or Jimmy Nicoll ? or Sandy Clark ?

There's a good reason why the above never merited mention for any of the jobs going at Sellick, Hibs, Falkirk and ourselves... Overpaid Piss :lol:

Here I thought this would be about the 'Proof of age required' for concession season ticket renewal.

Dragging a 77 year old man down to Fir Park to see if he qualifies for the ticket he's been entitled to since 1991 and been a season ticket holder in some capacity for years before it.

Enjoy yersel's next season. I'm oot.

I hear you, I just wonder if the powers that be, hear you?

Its as if previous records cease to exist or count, loyal fans first was it said? No wait it was:

Listening to our fans is going to be at the heart of everything we do now and in the future and we hope we have got off to a good start.

When someone is buying a concession for the first time, or someone is a student it makes sense that you need to show proof that you are entitled. But for someone over 60, it's not as if they are going to get younger as the years go on. Particularly if you are a Well fan. :lol:

Maybe the powers that be who are listening to the fans will explain why that happened.