Latest Rumour

Alfaman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think thats right mate? Unless thats why i wouldnt be given odds?

Im no having a dig chief but Id be very surprised if you could get odds somewhere for this. If bookies dont know the market inside out then they are very reluctant to offer odds on it. They will always have the edge.

Am I the only one that fancies Sanchez?

No, I quite fancy dark skinned latin types myself ;) . On a serious note, I think the reason his name hasn't been mentioned in the last 24 hours is the fact that he seems to have distanced himself from the original story which stated he'd be interested...

Reading some of those comments I would steer well clear of Staunton...looks like he would embarass the club at some point...just a matter of when and how embarrassing it will be...What teams has he managed..??..What experience in coaching...is JB just looking for people who have been out the job more than a year...I feel really uneasy now if this is the quality of manager we are going for... :cheers:

Edit - Just read his Wiki....am gonna throw maself in front of the Motherwell to Glasgow train if he gets the job..!!

According to the Sun Mr Boyle says that we WON'T have a manager in place before out first euro tie. Don't know how true it is . It's the sun afterall

Either he's trying to throw them off the scent, or the suggestion that there have already been interviews is nonsense. I'd like to believe we're close to appointing someone, because if it's going to take us at least two weeks from today, then we're really dragging our feet. I don't personally think we'll have someone in for Monday, I'd settle for this time next week...

Nope.

OK, who do you think it will be? Not who you want it to be, but who do you think we'll see paraded with the Claret and Amber scarf whenever it happens...?

EDIT Open question by the way, not just aimed at Lobey. What are people's gut instincts telling them? Not "I've heard from a reliable HP sauce that...". Given the rumours that have done the rounds, who do you think we'll bring in...?