Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Hi Mate!

What's your thoughts on all this? Looking forward to the game? Where do you think it'll be staged?

I'd imagine we'd play at our rugby stadium, parc y scarlets, 15,000 stadium, this way we could obviously give you as many tickets as you require, i also heard about motherwell refusing to swap the fixtures around, probably for you guys it would have been far better to come down to our place first, obviously from our point of view, you stuff us up there and the return leg will have little signifigance from our point of view. I'd still say regardless of the result it'll defo be in the rugby stadium, meaning you guys can travel in your droves. You'll have a great time in llanelli, loads of pubs down here, our football club is an excellent watering hole, and quite large to accomodate quite a few of you!!!! I'm sure you'll all enjoy down here, let's hope you travel in large numbers regardless of the first leg result.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that is slightly nervous at the presumption that we are going to pump this mob in the first game?

I personally think we could cause you guys a few problems, over 2 legs you should be too strong for us but we beat latvian champions ventspils in the champions league at home last season, 1-0 but lost away 4-0. We've made a few good signings over the last few weeks, appointed andy legg as our new manager and have generally played some good football against decent teams, we beat bristol rovers last season in a friendly, you guys must be really starting to get worried now!!!!! Ha ha!!!!!! :lol:

Are you talking about us drinking at the football ground or the Rugby stadium

Drink in our football club, the bars in the rugby stadium are heavily overpriced, you'll all have great time in stebhoneath football club, home of the mighty llanelli afc. Great beer a real football feel to it, about a 15 minute stroll away to the rugby stadium.

That sounds good to me what time does the bar open on thursday it could be a good meeting point for the well fans who's up for it there will be 4 of us there, who else lets have a party and put money into their club.

It might be a big pub but I'd assume fitting 1500 of us into it might be a bit of a push.

The game will be at Parc-Y-Scarlets.. failing that it will be played an hour away in Swansea! Llanellis home ground is UEFA fit!

It won't be in swansea, where did you get that crazy idea from? Swansea is 10 miles from llanelli not an hour away either. Our ground is up to uefa standard, but hopefully we'll play at PYS to accomodate your expected large following.

It won't be in swansea, where did you get that crazy idea from? Swansea is 10 miles from llanelli not an hour away either. Our ground is up to uefa standard, but hopefully we'll play at PYS to accomodate your expected large following.

Thank fucks its not in Swansea, the place is worse than Cardiff!

hope the 300 tickets are going to the people who will be making the effort to make it to albania :)

Or the people who went to Nancy, or the people who went to Inverurie..... there is no way the club are going to give preference to people who are going to go to a tie that we haven't even qualified for.

It's not a competition.

Or the people who went to Nancy, or the people who went to Inverurie..... there is no way the club are going to give preference to people who are going to go to a tie that we haven't even qualified for.

It's not a competition.

What about the people who went to Nancy and Inverurie and are going to Albania? :)

In all seriousness, there should be some way of making sure the tickets fall into the hands of the people who spend a huge chunk of their time and money travelling all over the place to support the team, rather than just dishing them out to folk who fancy a one-off jaunt to Wales for novelty value.

What about the people who went to Nancy and Inverurie and are going to Albania? ;)

In all seriousness, there should be some way of making sure the tickets fall into the hands of the people who spend a huge chunk of their time and money travelling all over the place to support the team, rather than just dishing them out to folk who fancy a one-off jaunt to Wales for novelty value.

or poland,faroes,gemany and finland :lol:

the club must have some sort of record on computer of the people who spend loads on trips :)

Do they? I have never had to register for going to Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee United in the past. The only register Motherwell FC will have if it is all ticket and you had to hand over details, and I know the last time I bought a Hibs ticket I didn't hand any info over.

So someone goes to those foreign countries but then decides the Premier League/SPL away matches are not good enough for them/can't afford it means they should get first pickings? Naw think not. The best bet is the good old ballot if there is not enough tickets for the Season Ticket Holders. Then if there is any left after that goes onto first come, first serve General Sale.

They should have a record of who has bought tickets for games and other club events, bought strips, etc etc, but I'm sure they don't. If they did have a points system of sorts in place then it would even give people an incentive to go to the less glamourous things. Every little helps afterall.

If they did have a points system of sorts in place then it would even give people an incentive to go to the less glamourous things. Every little helps afterall.

That would not be possible to do fairly unless all Home and Away games became all ticket.

See this could go for some people and go against some people.. For 15 years i was a season ticket holder at the 'Ark and dues to other commitments ive not been able to hold one for 3 years! But every mid week kick off I do my best! I even travelled via london via luxembourg to nancy just for the one game... Over the last 3 years ive spent buttons in comparison but would love a ticket for Llanelli as ill be down Wales at the time!

Personal opinion it should be first come first served with season ticket holders getting the 1st batch priority.. although i wont be in the country when the return leg tickets go on sale so i may be papped in the home end :)

Do they? I have never had to register for going to Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee United in the past. The only register Motherwell FC will have if it is all ticket and you had to hand over details, and I know the last time I bought a Hibs ticket I didn't hand any info over.

So someone goes to those foreign countries but then decides the Premier League/SPL away matches are not good enough for them/can't afford it means they should get first pickings? Naw think not. The best bet is the good old ballot if there is not enough tickets for the Season Ticket Holders. Then if there is any left after that goes onto first come, first serve General Sale.

I take your point but just from last season off the top of my head we had to buy away tickets from Fir Park for three games away to the Old Firm plus St Mirren x 2, Accies, Hibs, Inverurie and Nancy. As I say that's just off the top of my head so there could be more. Those nine games would provide a fair average for the people who are likely to travel, and would be a fairer system, in my opinion, than having a ballot for season ticket holders. You could easily end up that the majority of the 300 names pulled out haven't been to an away game in the SPL for years if it was just an ST ballot.

Edit - I also understand that when demand outstrips supply people who deserve to go will miss out however it's done, but it should be as fair as possible. To my mind a guy who spends £250 a year on the club and never leaves Motherwell doesn't deserve a ticket as much as another guy who goes everywhere, buys all the merchandise, etc etc.