Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Has anyone else had a ridiculous amount of bother trying to phone for tickets for the home tie?

After the Nancy nightmare of failing to get through at all, just tried there to purchase away tickets over the telephone.

Tried once to get through to the Box Office only to return to the main menu, only to be successful the 2nd time around.

Good show for once.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Nancy nightmare of failing to get through at all, just tried there to purchase away tickets over the telephone.

Tried once to get through to the Box Office only to return to the main menu, only to be successful the 2nd time around.

Good show for once.

Now that I said something on here, I was of course able to get through on my next attempt :angry:

Mate of mine was in the ticket office at about three o'clock this afternoon and the girl said we'd sold almost 2,000!

Perhaps a bit of exaggerating going on but sounds promising.

Even though there's not been much of a queue most people seem to be picking up between 5 and 20 tickets at a time.

It is possible we'll have more at the away game than the home game! Hope we can get a decent support for the first leg though, will be tough considering how poor the squad is, certainly in terms of numbers.

Mate of mine was in the ticket office at about three o'clock this afternoon and the girl said we'd sold almost 2,000!

Perhaps a bit of exaggerating going on but sounds promising.

The club did not have 2000 tickets in their possession to sell yesterday before 3pm so that is a massive exageration, the actual amount quoted in a few places is just under 1000 at that time

fuck i dont get payed till next friday could be fooked for a ticket

Nae danger, Motherwell have been allocated 3300 tickets if (and its an unlikely if) we were threatening to sell out that amount I'd imagine they'd find another spot in the 15,0000 seater stadium to squeeze another couple in

Don't know if anyone can help me but I'd greatly appreciate it and shoower you with pre-match pints.

I'm in Vegas just now but I'm desperate for 2 tickets for match at Airdrie....I'll sort away tickets myself when I return early next week. Is any one here able to get me two tickets and I'll collect them before the match....I have no other way of getting tickets!!

A few of you know me so I'm sure you can trust that I won't bump you!

Don't know if anyone can help me but I'd greatly appreciate it and shoower you with pre-match pints.

I'm in Vegas just now but I'm desperate for 2 tickets for match at Airdrie....I'll sort away tickets myself when I return early next week. Is any one here able to get me two tickets and I'll collect them before the match....I have no other way of getting tickets!!

Don't trust this man. He'll have spent all his money on blow and hookers by now !!!

;)

Jut kidding, I'd vouch for the guy.

Sure I read somewhere you could buy them from 6pm on Thursday night at Airdrie?

Don't trust this man. He'll have spent all his money on blow and hookers by now !!!

;)

Jut kidding, I'd vouch for the guy.

Haha we were chatting to three burds last night for a while n it turned out they were hookers! Met another Scottish guy n he took one back to his room

Sure I read somewhere you could buy them from 6pm on Thursday night at Airdrie?

That would be ideal.....can anybody confirm this?

It says it right at the foot of the page >>> here on the Venue Change announcement on the 'fishel.

Curiously though it doesn't actually state that in the Latest Ticket Information announcement though I think the Venue Change article is more recent.

Something Flow might want to clarify/amend for your peace of mind?

It says it right at the foot of the page >>> here <<<< on the Venue Change announcement on the 'fishel.

Curiously though it doesn't actually state that in the Latest Ticket Information announcement though I think the Venue Change article is more recent.

Something Flow might want to clarify/amend for your peace of mind?

For me too please, I have a couple of mates happy to travel up from Dumfries to support us provided they can get tickets sorted.

My understanding is they can phone the ticket office up until tomorrow and collect from 6pm onwards at the stadium in Airdrie (?)

Looking forward to the game in Llanelli. Local to me so not far to drive, about 10 of us going down to support an ex player of ours(Cardiff) (now Llanelli manager). I reccomend you drink before you get in the ground! Prices are ridicilous in Parc Y Scarlets stadium!