Wigan Friendly

wellgirl

That's a different list from the one on their official site - although Motherwell doesn't appear on that either.

Not a lot you can do, however, if a team changes its pre-season schedule. I doubt their are any contractual obligations.

if we get stung two years in a row announcing friendly's that won't happen the club will look like complete tits.

Thats a tad harsh. If someone gets mugged twice you don't blame the victim. We don't know all the facts but its premature to jump in and have pop at MFC.

That said Wigan are a Premiership side and that gives them certain rights and privileges.

Thats a tad harsh. If someone gets mugged twice you don't blame the victim.

You do if, after the first time it happened, they decide to keep walking the same dodgy route with their bling on show.

Once bitten, twice shy, and all that...

Thats a tad harsh. If someone gets mugged twice you don't blame the victim. We don't know all the facts but its premature to jump in and have pop at MFC.

That said Wigan are a Premiership side and that gives them certain rights and privileges.

I beg to differ, it maybe gives them the ability to act like a bunch of arseholes but I wouldn't say it was a right or a privelege they entitled to.

That said there could be umpteen reasons why it not a certainty but given we announced it would seem to suggest we thought it was and if the problem was at our end we should have been breaking the news or not announcing it in first place. Who cares anyway, if we can get to 3rd round of the Europa league qualifying we'll not need any underwhelming preseason friendlies anyway.

Last Pre Seaon Friendly vs Bradford was great, some stunning goals from am i correct Boab and DLS???? and we had that tall black boy in defence. He was pure quality, wish we signed him was his name bamba or something?

Who would win in a fight Bamba or Klimpl?

Heee Heeee.

Seyfo Soley.

Souleymane Bamba is a Hibs midfielder signed from Dunfermline (we were in the running for him too and lost out to them).

Seems like one we missed as he has been a rock for Hibs, and a fans favourite as well.