Live Stream For The Game....

mfcsuperwell

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guaranteed mine willnae work, never does when I try something wi' a pooter. Ah'll end up at yours B-)

Just give me a shout if it doesn't work - it's gotta be a hardware thing because our's worked on the first attempt.

Maplin will no doubt have the cable cheaper than PC World, just went and got it after work, so only PC World was open.

Doing pretty similar myself tomorrow, jump on the Wii - onto the internet - and find a stream and Im sorted.

Really starting to look forward to it!

WOuld kind of tream are u looking on the wii?

I've got a Wii too, was thinking of trying the link mentioned in this thread.

I think most of the sites that you can find live football streams have been mentioned.

The best bet is probably Justin or MyP2P but here's one that hasn't got it listed yet but may do later.

http://rojadirecta.com/

Many of the links direct you to Justin, but also other streams too.

Good luck for the game, I'm hoping to watch it myself, and I hope the fans that have travelled have a great time.

There's nothing better than a mad foreign footy game.

Not a live stream but the game is on radio scotland MW.

Heard it today!

You sure? They gave a general "coverage of Falkirk and Motherwell will be on MW" on the sport at 0820 or abouts this morning but they've only sent one reporter Brian McLaughlin (I've always wondered if that was our Brian McLaughlin of the early 80's incidently) and have repeatedly advertised their Open coverage from something half-one today.

Radio wise I think it'll be scoreflashes, half-time and full-time reports at best.

Sounding positive on the live streams though!

Thought I lob all the possible stream links into one post, so no one is going in a mad rush to find a good link so, here they are:-

UEFA Site - Link 1

SuperSport - Link 2

Nae idea, to be fair - Link 3

Irag Goals - Link 4

Justin.tv - Link 5

rojadirecta - Link 6

Flamutari = Link 7

(Im sure they are all the avaibable links!)

WOuld kind of tream are u looking on the wii?

I've got a Wii too, was thinking of trying the link mentioned in this thread.

What stream am I using? No idea yet, don't know what will work best with the Wii, I best try them out first see what works best and I'll get back to anyone that needs the info!

Enjoy the game Flamurtari, I am hoping you might have a more positive view of Scottish Football come the morning. I hope!! :D

Lol the scots don't have a positive view about scottish football why would i? i mean for goodness sake we playing for the europa league second pre qualifing round i mean that says it all about the qualites of the teams, throw in this untolerable heat so dont hold your breath for a classic