Live Stream For The Game....

mfcsuperwell

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the techically inept who have a Wii in the house, but don't know how to use it to watch streaming from the internet, can anyone give me a quick idiot's guide. PM if you like or post in the thread if there are idiots similar to me...

I'm with you melvin, am hopeless at this sort of stuff aswell. Wouldn't mind a wee bit info on how to do it.

It varies from stream to stream. You don't usually need anything extra as long you as you have Flash installed. Occasionally, a different player is required which, if you're on a Mac, would mean you are screwed.

You should be able to get a few of the links that Robyn posted to work.

It varies from stream to stream. You don't usually need anything extra as long you as you have Flash installed. Occasionally, a different player is required which, if you're on a Mac, would mean you are screwed.

You should be able to get a few of the links that Robyn posted to work.

Cheers Weeyin. I'll take a look nearer kick off time.

For me, the Flamutari site is working best for me on the laptop and TV (via the Wii).

But majority of the sites haven't started showing anything yet (for me anyway).

On the Flamutari website just now. Tiny screen and appears to be showing an AC game. Sound is horrid.