Back The Boys....

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a real oppertunity to go through but need all the support we can muster next Thursday night in Airdrie... Get you, your family and friends along and make it a proper Motherwell welcome.

All the ticket information required (times n' dates etc)---> http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

'Mon the Steelmen!

'Flow

Who's going to point it out first? :cheers::O

Guest 'Flow

It would only ever be you... :cheers::O

But seriously, we've only shifted about 500 tickets which, 6 days before the game, is a bit of a concern!

Get along and roar 'Well through to the third round!

What happened to "There will be at least one late night in the Ticket Office during the selling period" which was part of the previous announcement ? Still not making it easy for those of us who work nowhere near Motherwell.

Looks like another mad dash to Airdrie to get a ticket on the night!

Stuart.

May I take this 'oppertunity' to say I like this wee paragraph

The young ‘Well side need the positive and vocal backing of as many claret and amber fans as possible next week and you can play your part.

Nail - Heid etc!

Don't worry Flow - it's not as iff you've to prepare articles for publication on the world wide web or anything. Spelling is old fashioned and over rated anyway.

Guest 'Flow
What happened to "There will be at least one late night in the Ticket Office during the selling period" which was part of the previous announcement ? Still not making it easy for those of us who work nowhere near Motherwell.

We have it open on Saturday and bank holiday Monday Stuart... You can phone and book now though - 01698 333 333 and collect at Airdrie if you're struggling to make it over.

It was open to 7pm last night I think but because I am a few 1000 miles away with limited net access I wasn't able to get it advertised as well (albeit quite a few turned up and got tickets) as it should've been.

Apoligies for that...

'Flow

Yeah, we haven't got ours either. Won't make it to Fir Park until the day of the game. Only 500 sold is a bit of a concern though.

I think most people would have waited untill after last nights game before buying tickets. I reckon that the ticket sales will start to take off a bit now. Hope so. The crowd could make the difference on Thursday.

Guest 'Flow
The crowd could make the difference on Thursday.

Yep, I think so too... Especially if the backing our team get is positive and focused on getting behind our young side and making it as difficult as possible for the opposition.

After watching the game last night in person, we can most certainly do it if things go well. A big part of that, as you say star sail, is the crowd. Although we can't match the temperature of Albania, let's make the reception as red hot as possible.

The boys need your support!

'Flow

If anything the result SHOULD get a few more bums on seats. A heavy defeat or victory would have meant the tie effectively over - but it is very much in the melting pot.

I know it is not at our 'home' ground but I would be dissappointed if we did not at least match the crowd that turned up for the Llanelli game. If an Albanian team get 4000+ and we do not - then maybe they deserve to go through :lol:

In all seriousness get buying those tickets - a home european tie does not come along too often.

I have faith there will be a decent enough crowd :lol:

Yep, I think so too... Especially if the backing our team get is positive and focused on getting behind our young side and making it as difficult as possible for the opposition.

After watching the game last night in person, we can most certainly do it if things go well. A big part of that, as you say star sail, is the crowd. Although we can't match the temperature of Albania, let's make the reception as red hot as possible.

The boys need your support!

'Flow

Some of the dafties on here find that impossible!

The old saying does ring true that the fans are the 12th man.

Take the Scottish cup semi a few years ago to Rangers when we lost a goal early.

The fans chants just got louder and by half time we were 2-1 up.

I know we eventually lost 4-3 but the fans getting behind the team clearly roused the young players like Clarkson, Faddy, Pearson and Steven Craig.

I think many well fans would agree with me as in i dont feel an atmosphere at the exseclior stadium like at fir park and i have been put of buying a ticket cause the game is in airdrie not in motherwell. But i will be tuning in to a live feed like many well fans like myself where doing last night

I think many well fans would agree with me as in i dont feel an atmosphere at the exseclior stadium like at fir park and i have been put of buying a ticket cause the game is in airdrie not in motherwell. But i will be tuning in to a live feed like many well fans like myself where doing last night

Get yerself along man - the more of us there the better.

4 full stands will create an atmosphere alright - probably for the first time in that stadiums history as well.

Get your arse into gear and get to Airdrie :D , if the atmosphere is half as good as Llanelli then the team will get a huge lift like they did in Wales. No excuses get there and cheer :rolleyes:

Yes m8 but i really find the atmosphere quite boring we need 2 recreate the nancy spirit i was at that game and subsequently decided to spend more money upgrading my season ticket that is what MFC need

We'd all rather be playing at Fir Park, which makes it more important that we create an atmosphere as we always do and turn that shed in Airdrie into a claret and amber cauldron

For me its actually 98 but iu know just add an extra didgit before u all get on my back i made the effort all season 2 travel each week

Its 100 round trip for me and as somebody said earlier a home European tie doesn't happen every year. I missed Nancy because of a train delay which meant I missed a flight, getting text updates in an airport is not the best experience of my life.

Yes m8 but i really find the atmosphere quite boring we need 2 recreate the nancy spirit i was at that game and subsequently decided to spend more money upgrading my season ticket that is what MFC need

Oddly, the Nancy spirit disappeared at Fir Park as soon as they scored the first goal that night. The atmosphere died instantly and was nowhere close to what we experienced over there. So, it comes down to the fans and not the ground.

Stuart.