Back The Boys....

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rearrange the following words into a well known phrase - ! Pish That's

You got me stumped :O

Only another 3 days to sell 2500+. To put it into context 1500 is a lot less than travelled down to Wales :O

I know it is the holidays and all that, but this is a far more important game than the one v Llanelli and we had just over 4000 for that game. Anything less on Thursday will be a tad embarassing and a bit of a let down for the players.

This will be a tough tie - but we can do it with the right support :evilgrin:

You got me stumped :O

Only another 3 days to sell 2500+. To put it into context 1500 is a lot less than travelled down to Wales :O

I know it is the holidays and all that, but this is a far more important game than the one v Llanelli and we had just over 4000 for that game. Anything less on Thursday will be a tad embarassing and a bit of a let down for the players.

This will be a tough tie - but we can do it with the right support :evilgrin:

I reckon it'll be the same turn out for the Flamurtari home tie as it was for the Llanelli home game.

Everyone knows it's not going to sell out, so folk aren't going to rush to buy tickets. Not to mention plenty of people just buying on the night.