Back The Boys....

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all East tickets when I was in yesterday, presume it's much like Llanelli where they're trying to spread the crowd over the 2 stands?

I'd assume that'll be because the Main Stand has sold out. I doubt the club would deliberately try to spread the crowd as it would mean extra police/stewards.

Just guessing but going by previous crowd I imagine they'd expect to need two bigger stands anyway and might therefore try and keep approximately equal splits. Then again other than looking a bit better can't really see advantage of bothering to do that, maybe slightly better atmosphere?

Was on holiday when the Llanelli game was on.

How much parking is there at the stadium??

Any hints would be appreciated.

There's a couple of posts further back on this Tassinari.

We came off the M8 and over the A73 through Chapelhall about 7.15 and it was slow going. Any alternative to that would be better.

It was £2 for the car park.

For the Llanelli game I approached Airdrie from Auchenkilns around 6.45 - made the mistake of going for something to eat and when I got back onto Carlisle Road about 7.10ish it was slow going, Car Park at the North end of the ground was full. Had to drive around Craigneuk Avenue and onto Petersburn Road to get into the South car park and again it was very slow - thought I was going to miss the kick off, particularly as I still had to get my ticket.

I'd leave in plenty of time tonight and settle in for a long wait to get out of the car park after the game.

Stuart.

It's a pity your still not living over there as it would have been a good stop again :whistling:

And we coulda had a mini-march through the Petersburn taking in the sights of the local junkies and the smell of pish from the stab-inn.