Travelling To Bucharest For 3rd Round

well4eva

Hot i don't think is used to take the taxy from the airport , my friend payed 65 euro to get from the airport to the center of the city , and that is much for that trip , the taxy firms from the aeroport fly taxy is extreamy overcharging , but if you wan't to spend alot of money for nothing take hot's advice :blush:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65 euro is a lot , I don't believe it . I know the company , my uncle worked there and I really don't think it will cost that much. If you want a cab from the airport to downtown - only 20 euros or even less. I know this because I actually went to the airport two weeks ago and had to pick a cab because it was late.

I'd go for it mate, went to Nancy with my old man n my mate last year n it was amazing.

Imagine how gutted you would be if you decided to hold out for the next game and we got put out...

Well that and the fact that I keep bringing up - that when I travelled to Finland for the Mypa game - I never thought it would be another 13 years till the next trip v Nancy.

13 years is a long time. Of course I know that next year we will be in the Champions League :D

Let's be honest our chances of getting through this tie are slim. Not impossible but slim. We still have a team of kids pretty much and I would be surprised - albeit pleasantly if we got through to the next round.

Flying out of Edinburgh with KLM on Wednesday afternoon. Connecting with 8.30ish flight from Amstredam to Bucharest. Gets in at 00.20 Thursday morning. I know another Well fan from London connecting with this flight. Would imagine a few from Glasgow also??????????

65 euro is a lot , I don't believe it . I know the company , my uncle worked there and I really don't think it will cost that much. If you want a cab from the airport to downtown - only 20 euros or even less. I know this because I actually went to the airport two weeks ago and had to pick a cab because it was late.

So IT IS Euros we'll use :D

They use something called Romanian leu i think. they are not due to take up the euro to 2013 or 2014. better check with the tavel agent or the post office.

Hi. I am a roumanian fan, fan of Steaua Bucharest. In spirit of fair play i would like to send you congratulations for your victory against Flamuntari. Good luck against us but i think u can't put us any problem. Sorry for my bad english.

By the way, we use "leu" in Romania. 1 euro=4 lei.

Flying out of Edinburgh with KLM on Wednesday afternoon. Connecting with 8.30ish flight from Amstredam to Bucharest. Gets in at 00.20 Thursday morning. I know another Well fan from London connecting with this flight. Would imagine a few from Glasgow also??????????

How much is that costing you mate?

A posted this in the travel section but nobody reads it :huh:

Feel free to delete it MODS

I am looking at hotels and was wondering what hotels you are staying in. I am a solo(nigelled) traveller and would like to stay in a Hotel with other well fans. I have saw loads for under 100 quid for 2 nights so please help.

Stuck in work so can't give them a ring. anyone else looked at this?

Scott..........its leaving from Luton 8am flight on the wednesday and returns at 0715 on the friday. Includes 2 nights in 3 star hotel, B+B cost £266............if its a single room tho add about £60

I can get flights from liverpool for £220 and its £38 quid to get to Liverpool airport leaving from Hamilton. the only thing id I will have to wait at the airport for 6 hours. But it will be worth it.

What detials are with that mate? times airline etc?

Just called them

Flights out are on July 29th from Luton at 1955 arriving 0110 with return on July 31 leaving 0550 arriving 0715 so I am 100% certain this will be Wizz Air as these are their flight times and who are currently showing a price of £207.98 for the same flight ( no hotels included )

They have plenty of availability and have had loads of calls from `Well fans looking for a 1 night stay but they only have the 2 night package available

Hope this helps

What detials are with that mate? times airline etc?

There you go buddy click on this link, it should take you to my search.

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/flight/Fl...900000000038999

after that go to this and it is the Tuesday 1540 National express bus going out and coming back the 1230 on the friday.

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=187790339

I can get a 4 person accomodation from the wednesday to the friday for 86 quid , obviously am goin masel anyone fancy splitting the cost? obviously if we get the 4 it will be just over a score each.

have a look http://www.booking.com/hotel/ro/rosuites-a...39b33beda43cd46

I can get a 4 person accomodation from the wednesday to the friday for 86 quid , obviously am goin masel anyone fancy splitting the cost? obviously if we get the 4 it will be just over a score each.

have a look http://www.booking.com/hotel/ro/rosuites-a...39b33beda43cd46

I think I have PM'd you. Keep me posted of your plans, I'm trying to talk my mate into going and have got wed,thurs,fri off work as it stands.

I think I have PM'd you. Keep me posted of your plans, I'm trying to talk my mate into going and have got wed,thurs,fri off work as it stands.

No bother bud I have sent you a reply. Waitintg to tie up a few loose ends and then I will be there. As long as they prices don't shoot up before my uncle comes up with his Visa. I only have solo and they don't accept that :lol:

Was down at Ujpest's ground earlier getting my tickets for the game tomorrow and got interviewed by Romanian TV (Pro2).

They wanted to know about Willie McStay and how bad the Ujpest fans were?

When they found out that I supported Motherwell, they wanted to know how much trouble the Motherwell fans would be in Bucharest :lol:

Allegedly at the last round in Bucharest the Steaua fans had a large banner stating:

"How long can a Hungarian women hold a shite in? Nine Months"

Any of the Romanians on the forum will have a laugh tonight, I'm not cut out for TV.

There is allegedly a huge political outrage about this. There there could be fines and if not bans imposed on Steaua. See this Romanian newspaper article:

http://www.adevarul.ro/articole/absolute-w...e-subhuman.html