Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

I honestly thought we could do it, having watched the first game i still maintain there wasnt alot of difference between the sides. Having not watched the game, i cant comment on whether u were that superb or we were total crap , but its more probable the latter. No even the most optimistic Well supporter who watched the first leg could have predicted that scoreline. I guess its one of those freak results in football even argentina lost 6/1 against bolivia. However i must congratulate you, you done what was required on your part

That the comparison you are trying to make here? :P:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed

They definately had a couple of alright players though, so it wasn't a case of the whole team not turning up by any stretch of the imagination. The boy in the centre of midfield was pretty decent, no idea who he was, I though he was number 13 but apparently that number didn't exist!

However I still think anyone one who found something to moan about last night needs to take a good look at themselves.

OK, here goes. I hope we never have to go back to that fucking midden of a 'stadium' ever again. Parking? What fucking parking? It was the same against the Welsh mob. There are spazzy spaces in the car park but the sign said officials and guests only. If there were any parking facilities in place they kept it a great big secret. Fuck you Airdrie and your Shitebury Excelsior hole.

Anyway, rant over, what a night, what a performance. Forget all this quality of opposition pish, when you consider the turmoil we have been through over the last 6 weeks, all the change, the players we have lost, the astonishing improvement in performance since the first game against Llanelli (who were a much worse team than Flamurtari), the ages of most of the team, etc, etc, we've every right to be ecstatic over the way things are shaping up.

Even if Bucharest put us out then we will have had an astounding pre-season and will, in that respect, be one of the best prepared teams in the SPL come the start of the season.

Good times.

Even if Bucharest put us out then we will have had an astounding pre-season and will, in that respect, be one of the best prepared teams in the SPL come the start of the season.

Good times.

Last night was a great performance and result and was very encouraging BUT we have lost two out of four matches against very poor sub Division 1 opposition. Hardly 'astounding'.

It's easy to get carried away after a result like that but I'd still urge caution at this point because we've not played a team of the caliber that we'll be facing week in, week out in the SPL.

Last night was a great performance and result and was very encouraging BUT we have lost two out of four matches against very poor sub Division 1 opposition. Hardly 'astounding'.

It's easy to get carried away after a result like that but I'd still urge caution at this point because we've not played a team of the caliber that we'll be facing week in, week out in the SPL.

It's an astounding pre-season for the players because by the time we play St Johnstone we'll have played 6 competitive games, irrespective of the quality of the opposition. Unlike Falkirk, who will now have to find friendlies for the weeks they may have had UEFA games. And although Flamurtari were no of the best quality, bear in mind that Falkirk were defeated in Europe by a team from Liechtenstein. It's all relatively good news for us.

I'm not happy clappy at all, but I think we have to be pretty happy about how things are going at the moment...

True but we have played in 4 matches that matter - will be six. Compare that to every other club in SPL? Aberdeen playing Peterhead, Hibs playing Raith and Dunfermline all in friendlies. We would have learned more losing to Llanelli and Flamurtari than any of these clubs have learned in pre-season friendlies against better opposition than who we have faced.

As others have said, we will have played at least 6 competitive matches against teams of increasing ability and, most importantly, we have improved game on game. I can't imagine a better preparation for a season. Win or lose, our young team will learn much from playing a team like Bucharest (who will be better than the vast majority of teams we can expect to meet in the SPL) and this could just be the springboard we need for a good start to the season.

Great result and a great performance.

Before the game and during the first 10 minutes I was fearing a nervous night, thankfully that was short lived.

Easy to get carried away with the result given the standard of the opposition who were out on their feet after 20 minutes but that could be a huge result psychologically as well.

Paul Slane's reaction to being substituted and the standing ovation was immense. I couldn't care less if he is 'Well fan or not, but his reaction was the sort you'd expect from a 'Well fan receiving a standing ovation from the Motherwell support. He was loving it!

Cheers.

They are wanting the manager OUT :doh: Cocky bastards ha ha

After xhiros Did you have that in Scotland and what trumbetuat with great throughout the week, the presentation worthy of the qualification and not returned to work dot, dot blah not returned to work. Today you have an office next to the Albanians and show your fans vlonjatë not vlonjatë, that at least you left burrëria. Since Gjika Rescue, Geri Çipi, Eqerem Memushi, Latif Gjondeda, Petraq Bifsha, Ardi Behari and to the new player on the team not traveled with any team in Scotland, leave before the media (not you worry, you learn all cameras ) and ask for a pardon for one of what gatuat in Scotland, deliberate or unwitting if it. Ask forgiveness of your fans and all Albanians if you left a little spunk and two words from the Scottish trip. Cup a Republic, not enough to wipe what happened yesterday, not enough to delete anything that happened yesterday evening, but enough to ask forgiveness for the collective us zbusni trial and that ndiejmë shame, shame, not for ourselves but for our team, for our city, Vlora.

:lol:

23-07-09 21:39 SUPERWELL : 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL ... 23-07-09 21:39 SUPERWELL: 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL ... 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL.... 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL ....

23-07-09 21:39 iglitk : hey supermotherwell better get your motherfucking ass out of this website you piece of shit n****r, racist bastard who didnt want to give visas to our team and delayed their arrivas. 23-07-09 21:39 iglitk: hey supermotherwell better get your ass out of this motherfucking website you piece of shit n****r, racist bastard didnt who want to give visas to our team and delayed their arrivas. so shut the fuck up you racist motherfucker. so shut the fuck up you racist motherfucker.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

23-07-09 21:39 SUPERWELL : 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL ... 23-07-09 21:39 SUPERWELL: 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL ... 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL.... 6-0 TO THE MOTHERWELL ....

23-07-09 21:39 iglitk : hey supermotherwell better get your motherfucking ass out of this website you piece of shit n****r, racist bastard who didnt want to give visas to our team and delayed their arrivas. 23-07-09 21:39 iglitk: hey supermotherwell better get your ass out of this motherfucking website you piece of shit n****r, racist bastard didnt who want to give visas to our team and delayed their arrivas. so shut the fuck up you racist motherfucker. so shut the fuck up you racist motherfucker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow that guy is very angry.I wonder why :lol:

Brief highlights on the stv website >> 8-1

"Jamie Murphy - who turns 20 next week - opened his European account with a fantastic hat-trick."

Are there any newspapers or television stations in Scotland that actually get things right?