Steaua Game Thursday - Is It On TV ?

johnstone

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it better to download the whole Sopcast thing.....or just as good to access straight to ProTV via the link that has been provided. ie What's the difference :ph34r:

Not sure mate. I downloaded the sopcast thing it only took a minute. Gonna keep an eye on the other link too just in case the picture quality is better.

It's one of the buttons underneath the 'screens'.......

Did 'Boggy'(?) not provide a link that allowed ProTv to be played without Sopcast? He reckons you can just click on that when the game starts and you'll be sorted.......

Oh, OK....don't need Sopcast, then :unsure:

I just hooked up my laptop to my telly via a VGA cable but there was no signal when I selected the VGA (or RGB) input on my telly menu. I had to change to VGA output on my laptop first before it would work (if you have vista it doesn't mention this on the help menu!). I did this by hitting the function + F4 key on my laptop (it has a wee pic of a monitor on it so may be a different key on yours).

On the off chance any other non technically minded folks (like myself) are having similar problems hope this helps!

...MediaPlayer should work without needing to download anything extra.

I sure hope you're right weefella... I was supplied with a new laptop at work today, and have virtually no admin rights! Can't even use my phone charger because I cannot install ANY software whatsoever. So if it aint on MediaPlayer I'm goosed.

Even the system clock is locked, which is a pain in the arse because I can no longer lie about when reports were done. :(