• Bob McHugh
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Null Vote

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forbes and coke were standouts, ross just shading it with the goal... he won everything he went in for and those two could be magic together this season. J'OB deserves a mention too but he got caught out at the back a little too often. Great show from all the boys.

Went for John Sutton, he won nearly every ball up front, unfortunately Jamie Murphy was never close enough to take advantage of them. J O'B gets mentioned because he finished the game by giving away the penalty, up until then Motherwell were the better team.

Coke looked really good before getting subbed. Also thought Mark Reynolds did a good job in midfield,

and suddenly Hammell's looking the player he was. However, despite giving away the penalty, I'm still

going for John Paul ''Jim'' O'Brien; quite a capable performance defending and caused them all sorts of problems

running at the Steaua defence.

I voted for John Sutton, i thought it was the best game he as played for us yet, outstanding.

We only used the radio commentary, and you can often be given a very different impression than you would have formed by watching it yourself, but the commentary team were constantly singing the praises of Sutton and Coke, and it sounded like Sutton terrified their defence tonight, so the big chap gets the nod.

ross forbes was immense , slane was good as always , coke had a good home debut ,sutton done well , Hammell very good , jim obrien pretty good

Forbes stuck out as the man for me but there was a lot of good performances

COuldn't choose between Sutton Coke and Forbes but gave my vote to Mark Reynolds just for his nosebleed shot on goal :)

it was hutchinson and i dont think it was his nose because there was blood down the side of his face

Went for Sutton purely for winning everything upfront tonight. Mentions have got to go to Coke, Reynolds and Forbes though! Coke looks really comfortable and strong on the ball, Reynolds impressed in a position he wasn't used to and Forbes was excellent in the middle including his goal.

I take a lot of positives from tonight's performance and look forward to St. Johnstone on Saturday.

P.S. Aberdeen are shite!

it was hutchinson and i dont think it was his nose because there was blood down the side of his face

I see where the confusion lies I didn't mean nosebeed in a literal sense , Mark Reynolds that far up the park (49 mins - Robinson Zapata parries a Ross Forbes free-kick into the path of Mark Reynolds, who flashes a shot narrowly wide of the far post. ) not something that happens very regularly

I see where the confusion lies I didn't mean nosebeed in a literal sense , Mark Reynolds that far up the park (49 mins - Robinson Zapata parries a Ross Forbes free-kick into the path of Mark Reynolds, who flashes a shot narrowly wide of the far post. ) not something that happens very regularly

i know reynolds took the shot . i was only talking about the bloody player , i wasnt to clear sorry