Signing #6

Guest 'Flow

we got attached to klimpl, then he extended his loan and then pissed off at the end of it. whats he doin now anyway?

Klimpl? I'd clean forgotten about him. Anyone know where he is? Cardiff didn't fancy him at all.

I fear that 6 month loan deals will only become more common in Scotland.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klimpl? I'd clean forgotten about him. Anyone know where he is? Cardiff didn't fancy him at all.

I fear that 6 month loan deals will only become more common in Scotland.

Must have a team by now. Would love to have seen him back but too late now. No room oddly enough.

UNCOMPROMISING Town defender Andy Butler has leapt to the defence of loan signing Lukas Jutkiewicz and insisted: "He just needs a lucky break."

The 20-year-old striker, on-loan from Everton until the end of the season, was substituted after half an hour by Town boss Lee Clark in Saturday's 2-2 draw with rock-bottom Cheltenham.

Jutkiewicz, who is still searching for his first Town goal since joining the club in the January transfer window, threw his training top to the ground after being replaced by Danny Cadamarteri on Saturday.

The beleaguered forward was jeered off the pitch by a section of Town's fans, who chanted: "You're not fit to wear the shirt."

However, he has apologised to Clark and the fans for his reaction this week.

Butler, who rescued a point for Clark's side with a goal in the third minute of stoppage time, has pleaded with the club's supporters to rally behind the teenage striker.

He said: "Lukas has been really bubbly in training this week and has been banging them (goals) in for fun.

"I thought it was a bit harsh the abuse he got on Saturday. I don't think he has done a lot wrong.

We haven't been playing well as a team and creating enough chances for him.

"He is a young lad and it can't help him when the fans are shouting at you. He is a good player and he has a lot to offer if they give him a chance.

"Lukas just needs a lucky break and then the goals will come thick and fast for him.

"If the fans get behind him, I'm sure Lukas will give that bit extra and we will start to see the best of him."

So big lewis is good enough to keep danyy cadamartari oot the team , is that the same guy who stuck 2 in against hearts?

So big Lucas is good enough to keep danyy cadamartari oot the team , is that the same guy who stuck 2 in against hearts?

That was the first thing that I noticed here's hoping he can do the same. :(

First I've seen about this having just come in from work.

Glad to finaly have it confirmed.

As for everyone doubting how good he is or his previous record down south - Kevin Lyle's just been called up to the Scotland squad for God sake.

welcome aboard big man !!

makes a pleasant change to hear your manager tell you "we are actively trying to sign a striker from a premiership club" and then to get him !!!

I think we should be calling Gannon RONSEAL !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

if he tells you its happenin...............its happenin !!!

C'mon Jim ,tell us we're gonna win the league !! ^_^