Fair Play

steelboy

does anyone know whereabouts you can get one of those crimecount spl tables? i'd be quite interested to see how we're doing compared to other teams. it was extremely frustrating watching hibs commit 20 odd fouls on saturday while we only commited six during the entire match. we were playing as if most of our team were on yellow cards while hibs quickly realised conroy wasn't booking anyone after last week and played accordingly.

i'm guessing i wasn't the only one in the second half who was thinking i wish we had someone in the mould of quinn or klimpl to start getting in about the hibs players and make it a bit more physical. obviously you don't want a team of hackers like hearts or killie but a lot of the new guys in the team this season seem to be in the mould of reynolds in that they're going to defend properly and challenge honestly which is good but in a league where teams can commit 20 odd fouls and no one blinks an eye as long as there are no bad tackles or violent conduct we're putting ourselves at a disadvantage playing this way. we're going to have to get a bit more streetwise very soon as when the bad weather starts and pitches start cutting up we'll need to be able to mix it.

This one is pretty good. It shows that we are the most fouled against team by quite some distance.

cheers. that's pretty much what i thought, we're getting fouled twice as much as we're commiting fouls. in an ideal world refs would protect us but since conroy got lynched in the press for actually applying the rules in the rangers-killie game i don't think we'll be getting much help from them.

Didn't you know, Kenny Misshit Miller says they are getting picked on and they are gonna tell their mammies about it all!

They are a disgrace. FHW just don't seem to care about the massive fines they get, they still go out to kick folk off the park. Points deductions might well be the only answer in their case if it's available.