Celtic V Motherwell

Rickoza

Its my sisters wedding tomorrow and a group of her fiances family are Celtic fans. Ive been offered to go along with them and i thought it might be quite nice to go with them, added to the fact it'l save me £25.

I bet you have a great view of the game from up there on your high horse.

So you won't be supporting Motherwell then ?

I'm not on my high horse just sick of the double standards shown by some fans.

I'm assuming that you are more than happy with Celtic fans sitting in the home stands during the next match.These are the incidents that cause trouble.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that you are more than happy with Celtic fans sitting in the home stands during the next match.These are the incidents that cause trouble.

Sorry mate but earlier on in this thread you mentioned that you were surprised about the actions of Rangers fans when you took your boy to the Rangers Man City game after you slated the actions of Celtic fans. The actions of both never fail to surprise me. If theres anyone showing double standards in this thread then you gave a pretty good example of it.

I'm sure those going in the home end will be supporting Motherwell - its just that they'll not be as vocal as they would normally be.

And while I'm at it (on another matter) the excuses of paying top whack for a restricted view at Parkhead is nonsense as you know when you purchase a ticket now if your paying for restricted view. Do you same folk complain about the restrcited view in the East or Main Stand at Fir Park? Anytime I've paid into Celtic Park, the problem of restricted view is never an issue and is way down my list of issues of supporting my team inside Parkhead.

Big difference it was a FRIENDLY match not competitive.So no double standards from me I also applauded Kenny Miller's goal. Difference with restricted view is at Fir Park you have the choice of where to sit, this is not an option at Celtic Park.

At Celtic Park you buy a ticket for a seat which has a restricted view or you buy one which doesn't.

So you paid admission into a match which puts money into Rangers and not Motherwell - friendly or competitive match, your dosh went to Rangers - can't you see the double standards in that? A bit hypocritical when your having a go at someone goin wi a free ticket.

At Celtic Park you buy a ticket for a seat which has a restricted view or you buy one which doesn't.

So you paid admission into a match which puts money into Rangers and not Motherwell - friendly or competitive match, your dosh went to Rangers - can't you see the double standards in that? A bit hypocritical when your having a go at someone goin wi a free ticket.

Naw ! I went to watch a game of football not support a team. I put a lot of money into Motherwell matches each season which involves supporting my team .

Naw ! I went to watch a game of football not support a team. I put a lot of money into Motherwell matches each season which involves supporting my team .

stop being so petty anyway.

who cares weather or not he pays to go in that end.

he knows the risks. also the dirty OF know the risks when they pay to get in our end

See the only reason I wouldn't go in to the Celtic end is that I wouldn't be able to keep my mooth shut. When we score is one thing but when they are spouting their IRA pish I would end up saying something. Then if they score I'd hate to see them cheering all around me.

I suppose what I'm tring to say is that I'd get leathered.

me ex burds family are all from belfast, they are all celtic daft and they gave me a spare ticket once, it was right next to the away end and i had my motherwell tap on under my jacket.

Could you no have sneaked through. I'd love to try that but think there would be no chance but. Mind you a guy at my work (Celtic Fan) bought a high vis Jacket and sneaked into an Old Firm Scottish cup final at Hampden. Could try that the morra :lol:

I'm assuming that you are more than happy with Celtic fans sitting in the home stands during the next match.

That's something that needs to be stopped for both sides of the Old Firm. At the end of last season it was announced they wouldn't get in the Cooper, and I kind of assumed that they would be restricted to the South stand like all the other away support. Then at the Rangers game there was away support at either end of the Phil O'Donnell stand, right above the disabled area. I was talking to folk that were sitting in the disabled area and they were saying that the conduct of the Rangers fans was atrocious - throwing coins and spitting on them, and one of them said he complained to the polis and was basically told to shut up or get out. Also some of the people that were going up to the food kiosks were getting abuse shouted at them and Rangers fans wanting to fight.

I think that this kind of conduct should be stopped by only allowing Old Firm Fans into the South stand like all the other supports are, after all Motherwell fans should be allowed to enjoy the game in peace in their home stadium.

Sumday got out of bed the wrong side................

There is a HUGE difference between a handful of Well fans sitting with home fans be it at Celtic, Hibs, St Johnstone because they got a freebie through a friend.........and hundreds possibly 000's (skippy sunday) abusing the system because they cannot get tickets for the away end.

Take a chill pill!