Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

The boy is inconsistent, but so are quite a few players in the team.

Does it help that in nearly every game Gannon has changed tactics and moved players around?

Could this be a factor in some players being waaaaaay out of position.

Yass was the worst player on the park against Aberdeen, but was pretty good against Hearts.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest that was just a bit of a fishing trip by myself.

Opinions are not something that you can win or lose on.

However still far too many Happy Clappers that can see no wrong with the club!

Oh I can see many things wrong with the club but my point was that as I don't think that Yass is shite then I must be a happy clapper B-) Btw I think the only problem with the man is his inconsistency but that is the problem with a lot at Fir Park including the supporters :O

He's in jail mate, try and keep up?

I knew that. Why don't you spend your time orgainising a "Free Marlon King campaign" somewhere else rather than here.

What a constructive post to the debate is in saying someone is "generally shite" - Inconsistent he may be but I'd love to know what you base him being "shite" on

Oh I can see many things wrong with the club but my point was that as I don't think that Yass is shite then I must be a happy clapper B-) Btw I think the only problem with the man is his inconsistency but that is the problem with a lot at Fir Park including the supporters :O

I am consistent with my support. Benefit of the doubt until I can see they are pish!

I knew that. Why don't you spend your time orgainising a "Free Marlon King campaign" somewhere else rather than here.

What a constructive post to the debate is in saying someone is "generally shite" - Inconsistent he may be but I'd love to know what you base him being "shite" on

Right mate, just coz my opinion is different from yours doesn't make it wrong. Not once have I ever said that Marlon King should be freed. My opinion on Marlon King (which is completely seperate from this thread, and for you to bring it up in an attempt at a 'cheap shot' is a failure) is that he should be given a second chance after his jail sentence. So no, I think I'll voice my opinion on here thank you very much.

As for Mr Moutouakil, I will rightly hold my hands up on this one. I've seen him play two or three times and he hasn't impressed me. It's perhaps a bit premature to call him "shite" after only three or four games in which I've seen him play.

Right mate, just coz my opinion is different from yours doesn't make it wrong. Not once have I ever said that Marlon King should be freed. My opinion on Marlon King (which is completely seperate from this thread, and for you to bring it up in an attempt at a 'cheap shot' is a failure) is that he should be given a second chance after his jail sentence. So no, I think I'll voice my opinion on here thank you very much.

As for Mr Moutouakil, I will rightly hold my hands up on this one. I've seen him play two or three times and he hasn't impressed me. It's perhaps a bit premature to call him "shite" after only three or four games in which I've seen him play.

I'll admit the Marlon King thing was a cheap shot. I knew you'd spot that as you've fired enough yersel.

I don't get why you jumped into this debate with such a strong opinion given what little you've seen off him. Why not just say how many times you've seen him and that he's yet to impress? You've got an opinion thats different from mine - thats fine - why not debate it instead of jumping in and contributing nothing but an uninformed hunch?

Please show me where I have "fired off a cheap shot"?

I also think you've misunderstood my initial argument; somebody (SteveDiggle I think?) posted up saying that there had already been threads on how "shite" Lukas was, and how "shite" Porter was. Obviously these players had come good, and the threads on how bad they were were basically a lot of tosh. My argument was that by this stage in the season, Porter had come good, and that Lukas is obviously playing better than he initially was, and that Moutouakil hadn't really improved at all.

You're right though, I could've been more constructive with my argument (as could many other posters, but I don't see you pulling them up about it?).

was nobody else at celtic park? he had a great game and totally shut down mcgeady, he also did well against driver so he's played well against the two best leftside attackers in the country. i thought he was doing well in the first half on saturday in tamdem with coke but struggled when murphy was playing in front of him.

if he was as much a bombscare as people are saying we'd have lost more goals down his side. apart from the hibs game when he was caught up the park (which is clearly the tactics) there haven't been any goals down his side.

humphrey ball watched for accies second a couple of weeks ago and saunders got the c**t ripped out him in bucharest so i wouldn't say they're definitely better options.

no he never

The boy is inconsistent, but so are quite a few players in the team.

Does it help that in nearly every game Gannon has changed tactics and moved players around?

Could this be a factor in some players being waaaaaay out of position.

Yass was the worst player on the park against Aberdeen, but was pretty good against Hearts.

second time this has been mentioned. but in actual fact, hearts were pumpin' us (with ten men) because they would throw it over yass' nut and driver would waltz past him too easily

second time this has been mentioned. but in actual fact, hearts were pumpin' us (with ten men) because they would throw it over yass' nut and driver would waltz past him too easily

To be fair, it took them about 70 minutes to clock it, but when they did they had a 20 minute spell where every attack went down their left with Driver because they'd realised how exposed Yassin was leaving the defence.

If this is the case then is it down to tactics?

I mean if he is so exposed at the back and I have noticed this on many occasion at Fir Park, then is that side of the pich getting enough protection?

If you watch us over the last few games - so many times the game gets dragged over to the left of the pitch and this always seems to leave huge gaps on the right. Which the opposition are exposing.

No really sure why this happens as Football tactics are not my strong point, but its something I have noticed.

I don't really think it means that. From where I'm reading it's been pretty much the consensus that he is gash.

To be fair I know loads of folk who don't post on here who think he is pretty decent. Only on here have I noticed this type of backlash. I meant in overall opinion.....not just who posts on here.

From what I have read 85% of folk agree he is pish.

14% of folk think he has potential.

And 1% of folk think he is Dani fuckin alves.

Now I would love yass to prove me wrong and to do so Jim gannon needs to yank his leash a bitand keep him from going to mental.

Again though, he is terrible. I'd love to see us sign a better right back

From what I have read 85% of folk agree he is pish.

14% of folk think he has potential.

And 1% of folk think he is Dani fuckin alves.

not really. i flicked through the thread and it's mainly you, joeboy and jay (who all sit together?) and mitch. plus gav212 who has a bolton season ticket and gazzy who has only seen him three times.

there are about a dozen posters who speak up for him so it doesnae matter how may times you say he's shite or on how many threads you're still in a minority. it also doesn't matter because as long as he's fit he'll be in the team.

it's also not true that he can't cross - he crossed for the winner against hearts and what should have been a goal against rangers. he's also shown he can defend against celtic, dundee united and hearts. did we lose a goal against hearts? no. did they have any chances in the last 20 minutes? not that i can i remember. if you want to see bad defending against driver check out the game at tynecastle in march.

Nope, don't think I've ever sat with Jay at a game, and I don't know Busta personally!

But everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't think his crossing is brilliant based on two examples. Due to the fact everytime he bombs down the right wing, I am either frustrated at his inability to get a cross in or the poor standard of the eventual cross, and the fact that he doesn't seem to have the where with all to understand that standing on the corner of their 18 yard box isn't an ideal position to hold when the ball breaks down!

It wasn't that long ago a lot of folk were calling Hammell a weak link and were looking for him to be sold to Dundee. A few weeks ago the general chat was that we were missing him when he was out injured.

Always a scapegoat in defence at one time or another.