Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

Im personally so pleased at the moment with the direction we are going in bar playing Moutakil. > Who?

Here are some of the reasons why

He is not hear for the long haul > so lets not play Ruddy who loves getting lobbed and the Juke who didn't score today, BOOO.

He lets EVERY ball into the box apart from slide challenges where he should be winning the ball in the first place. > Oh aye, that has cost us more goals than the centre defenders letting strikers walk past them to score.

Causing our defence more issues. > Like what? By liking to move forward with the ball as opposed to standing in the one place constantly passing back the way.

He runs with his head down > As does everyone in the team.

He cant cross. > He can, we scored a goal from a cross of his. Mind?

Get Saunders at right back where he can improve his game, as a long term player. Lets play Hutchison when fit in centre or Craigan. > Saunders is a centre half.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping yass would prove everyone wrong and all of us would be eating humble pie. This is to all those who are defending yass and I have because I always like to give a player time. However, what does he bring to the team? Alot of people say he is shite at defending which is very true. His positioning is shit which is very true his crossing is rank which can't be disputed. This can't be ignored anymore and the people defending him need to give some reasons on why he should play. In my opinion he offers absolutely nothing to the team and he is more of a liabilty to the team than anything else positive. It pains me to say this because while a player is wearing Claret and Amber I always want to give him 100% support but the boy is making that impossible. I think the time has come for him to be dropped from the team.

I have stayed out of this yaass judgement thread for a while because even though he cant cross the road, i thought he was providing an outlet for us. But.........

He is a fucking liability and yesterday he was fucking worse than usual. So many times caught far too far up the pitch and not bothering his arse to get back, so many times not knowing who was his man to mark, and then to cap it off when rangers scored their second last one, Saunders pulled him up and Yaass got stuck into Saunders.

I was sitting in the h*n end, 5 rows from the front, right in line with the 18 yard line, so this was going on infront of me. It took all my restraint from standing up there in amongst the vile hordes and giving Yaaas absolute pelters for being such a fucking waste of space!

The sooner we punt this c**t the better!

So because he got stuck into a player who was partially at fault for a goal thats wrong?

The fact he is shite at crossing means fuck all, we never have anyone in the box anyway.

I don't actually need to defend the guy. Yesterday he wasn't at fault for any of the goals and bar loosing the ball up field and not tracking back one time at the end of the game, he wasn't any worse that the rest of the defence.

So because he got stuck into a player who was partially at fault for a goal thats wrong?

The fact he is shite at crossing means fuck all, we never have anyone in the box anyway.

I don't actually need to defend the guy. Yesterday he wasn't at fault for any of the goals and bar loosing the ball up field and not tracking back one time at the end of the game, he wasn't any worse that the rest of the defence.

That maybe true. But what does he offer to the team that is positive? I have given him a chance but I can't see what he offers to the team? The rest of the defence have shown potential and had good games and several good games not just one. His time has run out.

Eh? What game were you at? He may not have been the only 'well player directly responsible for any of the goals but the number of times he was caught up the park fannying around, leaving gaping holes which needed another defender to cover which sometimes didnt even happen, led to some of the goals and certainly more scares. From where I was sitting, when he was beaten up the park, you could actually see the look on his face that he really couldnt be arsed getting back into position. He was also lucky he didnt give away a pen.

It might be the vouge thing to slate yaaas, but when you are playing the fucking champions who have just came off a thumping away win against the leagues form team, then you don't play some liability who doesnt have any sence of positional awareness, or if you do then you drill it into him that Ibrox in the form they are in, is not the place to go cavalier attack.

He has two games left. St Johnstone and Hearts. He won't be here for our game against Accies on the second of Jan. I am convinced, regardless of what I think of the player, that he is down to his last few games.

Sadly Im not, I think Gannon seems to rate him and he'll pull out the stops to try and keep him.

Sadly Im not, I think Gannon seems to rate him and he'll pull out the stops to try and keep him.

I've made reference to this in another thread. Publically he is bigging him up. Privately he is not. I am almost certain that part of the agreement of the loan transfer is match time. I believe Gannon almost HAS to play him. Sounds mad but there you go.

Eh? What game were you at? He may not have been the only 'well player directly responsible for any of the goals but the number of times he was caught up the park fannying around, leaving gaping holes which needed another defender to cover which sometimes didnt even happen, led to some of the goals and certainly more scares. From where I was sitting, when he was beaten up the park, you could actually see the look on his face that he really couldnt be arsed getting back into position. He was also lucky he didnt give away a pen.

It might be the vouge thing to slate yaaas, but when you are playing the fucking champions who have just came off a thumping away win against the leagues form team, then you don't play some liability who doesnt have any sence of positional awareness, or if you do then you drill it into him that Ibrox in the form they are in, is not the place to go cavalier attack.

Naw, he was the only defender not responsible for us conceding a goal. Caught up the park? He is a wing back. Can you remember anytimes when Saunders wasn't directly behind him? Thats because thats where he has been told to play. Add in that he didn't cause us to lose any goals then that means he wasn't shite. There was one time he didnt get back and he knocked a player off of the ball with a brilliant shoulder tackle.

Liabillity? Naw, a liabillity is playing a player fresh off of spell out with an injury without ushering him back to match fitness. Hutchinson was the cause of our defensive frailties yesterday, thats why he was moved from centre half during the first half.

Cavalier attack? Right, because untill O'brien came on he was our only player that looked like he wanted to win the game. Every fucker is moaning that its fine and well playing this fucking monotonous passing game but we need to attack to win games. So because one player is actually attack minded and tries to get the ball up the pakr and not consitantly pass it to a centre half that means he's shite, lacks positional sense and a liabillity. Fuck off. He didnt cost us any goals yesterday and won us more corners/made more attack opportunities for us than anyone else. Thank fuck he was in the team or it would have been double figures.

Naw, he was the only defender not responsible for us conceding a goal. Caught up the park? He is a wing back. Can you remember anytimes when Saunders wasn't directly behind him? Thats because thats where he has been told to play. Add in that he didn't cause us to lose any goals then that means he wasn't shite. There was one time he didnt get back and he knocked a player off of the ball with a brilliant shoulder tackle.

Liabillity? Naw, a liabillity is playing a player fresh off of spell out with an injury without ushering him back to match fitness. Hutchinson was the cause of our defensive frailties yesterday, thats why he was moved from centre half during the first half.

Cavalier attack? Right, because untill O'brien came on he was our only player that looked like he wanted to win the game. Every fucker is moaning that its fine and well playing this fucking monotonous passing game but we need to attack to win games. So because one player is actually attack minded and tries to get the ball up the pakr and not consitantly pass it to a centre half that means he's shite, lacks positional sense and a liabillity. Fuck off. He didnt cost us any goals yesterday and won us more corners/made more attack opportunities for us than anyone else. Thank fuck he was in the team or it would have been double figures.

Are you having a laugh I dont think any of his crosses cleared the first man yesterday. The only time he did against Celtic it was cleared everbody and went oot for a shy. The guy offers nothing positive. I am all for supporting players and I do it myself but there comes a time when you have to admit a player is shite when he brings fuck all to the team. Because he wasn't at fault for any of the goals yesterday doesn't take away from the fact that he is a shite defender and a shite crosser of the ball and how you can defend his positioning is beyond me. The guy can run the 100 metres in about 10 seconds but he is slow at tracking back.

Are you having a laugh I dont think any of his crosses cleared the first man yesterday. The only time he did against Celtic it was cleared everbody and went oot for a shy. The guy offers nothing positive. I am all for supporting players and I do it myself but there comes a time when you have to admit a player is shite when he brings fuck all to the team. Because he wasn't at fault for any of the goals yesterday doesn't take away from the fact that he is a shite defender and a shite crosser of the ball and how you can defend his positioning is beyond me. The guy can run the 100 metres in about 10 seconds but he is slow at tracking back.

At least 4 crosses did, but i didnt say anything in that post about his crossing.

I can defend his positioning because I understand where he is playing. Where is the get Stevie Hammell to fuck thread? I mean, since he must have been out of position every game too?

At least 4 crosses did, but i didnt say anything in that post about his crossing.

I can defend his positioning because I understand where he is playing. Where is the get Stevie Hammell to fuck thread? I mean, since he must have been out of position every game too?

Not every game no but some I must admit. You didn't mention anything about his crossing but you said he won corners. I was stating that he won corners based on his inabilty to beat the first man with a cross. I explained it very badly I admit. If you think Hammell is anywhere as near as bad as Yassin then I disagree totally.

Not every game no but some I must admit. You didn't mention anything about his crossing but you said he won corners. I was stating that he won corners based on his inabilty to beat the first man with a cross. I explained it very badly I admit. If you think Hammell is anywhere as near as bad as Yassin then I disagree totally.

He wins corners because he pushes into the final third of the park, His crossing is poor but he drives forward and can beat a man. Hammell is one of the best passers we have but defensively he is pish.

Yassin is the scapegoat for too many people. Thats mostly because they are used to seing our 'right back' joinded at the hip with a centre half. In recent years when Quinn/Corrigan would bomb forward and lose possesion they would rarely get back and win the ball, 9 times out of 10 they would concede a foul. Thats fair enough but thats not how Gannon has the team play and people need to adjust their expectations to every aspect of our play.

Its great that we're passing it but still plenty fans would rather the ball pumped up the park. Many would rather we had a right back who just kicked folk, but we dont.

He wins corners because he pushes into the final third of the park, His crossing is poor but he drives forward and can beat a man. Hammell is one of the best passers we have but defensively he is pish.

Yassin is the scapegoat for too many people. Thats mostly because they are used to seing our 'right back' joinded at the hip with a centre half. In recent years when Quinn/Corrigan would bomb forward and lose possesion they would rarely get back and win the ball, 9 times out of 10 they would concede a foul. Thats fair enough but thats not how Gannon has the team play and people need to adjust their expectations to every aspect of our play.

Its great that we're passing it but still plenty fans would rather the ball pumped up the park. Many would rather we had a right back who just kicked folk, but we dont.

I don't and I don't want a scapegoat either. I want him to be good I just cant see what he offers the team. I just want him to be able to put in a decent crossd and when he loses possesion to defend. Is that to much to ask of a full back ? If he created goals I would forgive his poor defending. If he could defend well I would forgive his poor crossing. If he possessed one of the two I would be all for giving him a while longer but he doesn't.

The fact this thread has extended to so many pages tells a story in itself.

That said - I left after 4 goals yesterday and thought that Yassin wasn't at fault for anything in the game. He wasn't particularly good but no one in the team was. The problems yesterday were more about our central positions and left side of defense. Yassin looked like the only player capiable of getting the ball into an advanced position and able to create something.

That said - he's still never a player worth 5 figures every week.

Have a look at the highlights. He is complicit in goals 3 and 4. Look at his positioning and standing off his man before the long ball goes in for the third goal. Yaas doesnt bother his arse to try and close it down, he's happy enough to fart about above the half way line.

Goal 4. Who exactly is he marking? He's the man at the back but yet lets two rangers players in behind him. Fair enough if he's going to win the ball, but if he's not sure of that then he has to stay with the two opposition players and not give them both an empty net to fire into.

As I said, I have not been a yaas critic on these boards until yesterday, but enough is enough. He is fucking gash!

Hahah, aye, he was clearly involved in those goals. In what way, the fact he was on the park. Thats as much as he was involved in us losing those goals.

Well there you go. As blatant an example of Motherwell tinted specs you'll see.

If he wasn't involved in goal number 4 then what the fuck was he doing standing on his tod in the middle of the goals letting two rangers players race in unmarked behind him?? Just having a wee holiday in the 6 yard box? We can't afford any passengers, especially not away at the home of the champions of Scotland.

To be honest that pretty much sums up yaas. He is often to be found nowhere near his man, even when he is back defending. He looks lost and is roasted far too often. Case in point Driver in the last 15 minutes v Hearts.

He looks lost and is roasted far too often. Case in point Driver in the last 15 minutes v Hearts.

But,but he set up the only goal in that game don't you know! It's fast assuming mythical proportions,his successful cross against the Jambos. Much like O'Brien's assist from early autumn.