Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely criticise our own players and never boo them but I thought Moutouakil really wasny great today. He did get on the ball a lot and we looked like we were trying to construct most of our attacks through him however I thought he struggled to find space when on the ball and looked a bit lost. He made some absolutely rank passes and seemed to struggle with the basics at times. Defending - I thought he didnt track his man for their second (I think) goal and relied heavily on other players to get him out of holes.

Despite this I think he's still got the potential to do well for us however every mistake will magnified from now on as folk will be sitting waiting for it. Not long till he's a premium boo boy target....

That describes his 10 team mates also.

very true.

the only positive i took from the game was Jennings drive and determination. Thot he was up for it and burst his arse for the full game. would love to see some real dig in the midfield the now tho, an alan mccormack character is just what we need imo!

I dont get why everyone moans so much about him. Ok he is not the best defender ever by far, but he is good on the ball, has got pace and is great at getting forward and trying to attack. Fair enuf its not reli his job to be on the attack aw the tym but he gets alot of criticism and stick and hes reli not that bad.

But yeah i agree with wots being said today he had a good first half and his second half wis ok. He linked well with Humphries wen he came on.

headexplode.gif

I think you can narrow that down a bit more, one great cross. Guy is a nightmare

This sums it up. We can't even grudgingly admit that our whipping boy has done anything right.

If you think yass contributed one cross in the game - then I have to conclude that you weren't there.

Yassin had FOUR decent crosses in the first half and was approaching our best performer in the first 45, and overall was nowhere near our worst player over 90 mins although like most he fell away badly in the the 2nd.

But don't let any of that stand in the way of this weekly sport.

True fan you are Big Stall.

The worst thing he did in the game was the low cross to Sutton in the first half. Sutton should still have finished it but O'Brien was the better option. Craigan was constantly dragged out wide to cover for Reynolds, leading to two goals. Between Yass, Jennings and Sutton we had some solid performances.

Yassin didn't have a "great game" at all. For the first forty-five minutes he just looked like an actual full-back (well, going forward anyway). The fact he put a few good crosses into the box isn't something that should be celebrated, it should be expected from a professional right back - especially one as attacking as him.

If he keeps it up then great, he might even start to actually look like he's being played in the right position after all, but I won't get my hopes up over one competent first half display.

The worst thing he did in the game was the low cross to Sutton in the first half. Sutton should still have finished it but O'Brien was the better option. Craigan was constantly dragged out wide to cover for Reynolds, leading to two goals. Between Yass, Jennings and Sutton we had some solid performances.

Nope, he did plenty wrong which was worse than that.

He was caught out of position many times, but what sticks in my mind was the first chance he had to put in a cross in the first half, he put the ball into the south stand. It was so bad it nearly got into the top tier!

I remember it well as I turned to my mate while he was working the wing and said watch this, he'l do the hard work and fuck the cross up!

Saying that, he was instrumental in our goal, so he and Jennings at least get some pass marks against their names unlike the rest of the team.

Wow, look at me jumping to his defence. Fuck thats a pretty slow jump then.

Out of position, Naw.

For the third, Reynolds was out of position so Craigan moved over to cover then Saunders did the same while Yassin Marked his man. Hateley loves not marking folk so there was still an extra man at the back post, like so many times against Rangers, so a goal scoring opportunity was inevitable. For that same goal im positive that Craigan knocked the ball on to be crossed in when, he could have headed it clear.

Also big stall, that 'first cross' was after the one played into Sutton, which he should have tested the keeper with, i'm sure.

Anyway, I hope he goes. Can't be arsed having to pish common sense all over this thread after every game.

The guy is murder. Yesterday he was just his usual dire self the full game, bar that one cross he put in. He shouldn't be commended for putting one cross in every three months. As I said in the other thread, I'd probably take Kevin Christie in front of him, he plays constantly like a dog chasing his own tail. Hopefully come Friday he'll no longer be a 'well player.

The guy is murder. Yesterday he was just his usual dire self the full game, bar that one cross he put in. He shouldn't be commended for putting one cross in every three months. As I said in the other thread, I'd probably take Kevin Christie in front of him, he plays constantly like a dog chasing his own tail. Hopefully come Friday he'll no longer be a 'well player.

Full respect brother but must take another line. First half he was outstanding, i counted 4 times we dinked the ball over the left back and he put in a decent cross. The third dink lead to the goal! Fell away in the second half with the rest of the team tho. As for Kevin Christie your call but I'd have the big fella all day if out of every 4 crosses we got a goal.

Just think he is a fans scape goat at the mo!

Aww naw, Yass is away - nothing personal but thank fuck. Total imposter of a football player, and would have been totally pissed off if they had wasted anther penny on his wages.

The guys in the stands will feel a sign of relief that we won't have to dodge any more of his shite crosses.

Cheers Yass but don't let the door hit ye on the arse.