Herts Away

DosserJoe

It's fine through here, I'd say barring a major blizzard it'll be on!

--------------Ruddy---------------

Yassim---Hutch----Reynolds-----Hammell

----------------Hateley-------------------

Slane----Jennings-----Coke-----O'Brien

--------------Jutkiewicz--------------------

Would be my team, I don't know about injury situations? Maybe go 4-4-2 and drop coke for Mchugh. Hutchison should start as he's our main goal threat from corners. Saunders looks like he needs a rest. Really been impressed with Jennings and Hatley's delivery from set pieces is immense. Maybe slane is not quite fit enough to start, if not then Hopefully the Humph would be and he could slot in. Does anyone know what formation the youth teams usually line up?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fine through here, I'd say barring a major blizzard it'll be on!

--------------Ruddy---------------

Yassim---Hutch----Reynolds-----Hammell

----------------Hateley-------------------

Slane----Jennings-----Coke-----O'Brien

--------------Jutkiewicz--------------------

Would be my team, I don't know about injury situations? Maybe go 4-4-2 and drop coke for Mchugh. Hutchison should start as he's our main goal threat from corners. Saunders looks like he needs a rest. Really been impressed with Jennings and Hatley's delivery from set pieces is immense. Maybe slane is not quite fit enough to start, if not then Hopefully the Humph would be and he could slot in. Does anyone know what formation the youth teams usually line up?

IIRC last year they played a 4-5-1/4-3-3, but they play a 4-4-2 this season.

The pavements weren't too clever either B-)

Aye, but as someone has pointed out - they don't shut Princes Street shops and stop Old Grannies shopping if the pavements are icy so why the hell should they shut the football grounds and stop us going to the game.

Game better be on - 12 O'Clock train, carry out in the fridge and Hip Flask already poured out - fucking beauty!!!

Difference is Princes Street and Asda don't employ the police to ensure public safety.

However I completely agree however there are some areas of prime concern; the main ones being that if it was to snow or become really cold travelling back could become increasingly difficult and if it is exceptionally cold the pipes in toilets are liable to freeze (as in the East on saturday) and if there is no functioning toilet in a part of the stadium they cannot proceed.

However hope it is on regardless. Always love Tynecastle and always love a night game.

well it's 6am and I just came from a night out.....no fresh snow and it's no that cold. If it aint on then it's a fucking disgrace

Glad to hear it. With it being a 7.45pm kick off as well, you'd assume they have plenty of time to get the roads surrounding Tyncastle gritted.

All aboard the 12.04. :whistling: