Herts Away

DosserJoe

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Craigan and Lasley featuring in the team tomorrow. I think Craig Brown will probably look to field a mix of experience and youth. I'm expecting something along the lines of:

Ruddy

Moutouakil - Craigan - Reynolds - Hammell

O'Brien - Lasley - Jennings - Slane

Sutton - Jutkiewicz

EDIT: Just seen Craig Brown on SSN saying that he'll be taking charge after the Hearts game so in that case, I have no clue what the team will be!

He was talking about us having some very talented youngsters and some good seasoned pros so it could be a bit more of a blend with Brown at the helm. I definitely expect Craigan to feature tomorrow night though.

Seriously though, I hope there are a few chants tomorrow for the likes of Craigan and Lasley. Time to show our appreciation for the guys that have burst a gut for Motherwell throughout their careers.

Seriously? Treated like any other who wear the shirt, but, performances when they have been included suggest why they weren't included in other matches... our stands are littered with people who have burst more of a gut for Motherwell throughout their careers and are unlikely to get similar adoration :whistling:

Any thoughts on the team for tomorrow?

Seemingly Gordon Young is picking this one which might tend to suggest a leaning towards the younger lads? Not so sure that will be the case I suspect Craigan might well have a say. Not really sure what the team will be but would like to see something like this.

GK: Ruddy

RB: Hately

LB: Hammell

CB: Craigan

CB: Reynolds

RW: Humphrey

DM: Lasley

CM: Coke

CM: Forbes

LW: O'Brien

CF: Jutkiwiecz

A bit cautious maybe a point to stop the rot will be good enough before hopefully going onto to pump the Accies.

It's a disgrace the football is being cancelled because of conditions of roads and paths. FFS old biddys are doing their shopping right now in this weather, but we can't go to football. It's Scotland FFS :whistling:

Hope the game isn't aff as I was looking forward to my first trip to Tynecastle in years :huh:

It's a disgrace the football is being cancelled because of conditions of roads and paths. FFS old biddys are doing their shopping right now in this weather, but we can't go to football. It's Scotland FFS :P

Correct. Health & Safety is a load of fucking shite. If I want to risk my own safety by going to Tynecastle in heavy weather, then that's my business and no c**t elses.

I was thoroughly looking forward to an epic all day session and then the game tomorrow, I'll be somewhat devastated if the H&S crew manage to call it off. :(

--------------Ruddy---------------

Saunders---Craigan----Reynolds-----Hammell

----------------Hateley-------------------

Slane----Jennings-----Coke-----O'Brien

--------------Jutkiewicz--------------------

I am really looking forward to this one after all the going ons this week and i think we'll win as most teams do after they sack their manager.

The fact that they are leaving it until as late as possible is a good thing.....I hope! Fingers crossed the game is on. If it is I expect to see one or two changes from Saturday, with probably a more cautions look to the team.

------------------Ruddy------------------

Moutouakil---Craigan--Reynolds----Hammell

--------Lasley----Hateley----Jennings-----

Murphy----------------------------O'Brien

-----------------Jutkiewitz----------------

I'd take a draw right now, but hoping that the new management thing works in our favour and we can pinch it.

Craigie Broon special, 3-5-2 , tight in defence + tough to break down

Ruddy

Saunders --- Craigan --- Reynolds

Hateley

Moutouakil --- Jennings --- Coke --- O`Brian

Sutton --- Jutkiewicz

Subs -

McHugh for Sutton

Forbes for Coke

Slane for O`Brian