January Transfer Window

WilliePettigrew

According to reports in the press Slane's been asked time and time again to stay and he doesn't want to. If he wants to play for Smeltic's 3rd team feck him let him go and i dont want to read of him again. I too want to know who these trialists are and the International. I've read that Jack and Victor are confident of at least 2 signings so lets find out who they are. :thumbup: .

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to reports in the press Slane's been asked time and time again to stay and he doesn't want to. If he wants to play for Smeltic's 3rd team feck him let him go and i dont want to read of him again. I too want to know who these trialists are and the International. I've read that Jack and Victor are confident of at least 2 signings so lets find out who they are. :thumbup: .

I just hope Jack and Victor keep it quiet until we have signed them. Mark McGhee is always spouting about who he wants to sign then someone nicks them off him so lets just keep it quiet. smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-static-012.gif

been a well fan since I was 5 an first time on here. i despise celtic with a passion but the comments on here about slane r shocking. one sniff of what ppl r sayin on here will defo make his mind up. get a grip an think of your team before spoutin shite all day!

Think you better get used to it. Personal attacks based on rumours is all the rage round here.

Think you better get used to it. Personal attacks based on rumours is all the rage round here.

Thankfully he won't be going to Celtic - what is being said by some quarters is of their support makes ours look like a Paul Slane love fest :lol: If Slane reads this thread and gets upset then there is no future in the Pro game for him.

one sniff of what ppl r sayin on here will defo make his mind up.

As has already been pointed out by a few other folk, that's a load of shite.

But just in case he's some sort of mentally retarded creature who would actually base decisions about his future on what some folk post on a message board, I'll do my part to keep him...

JORDAN STILL ON WELL RADAR

Tony Hesketh insists Motherwell still retain an interest in Lancaster City's leading scorer Jordan Connerton, despite Jim Gannon's sacking.

Former Preston boss Craig Brown is in temporary charge at Fir Park, and the Scottish Premier League outfit were ready to tie up a deal for the teenage hot-shot.

"It was Jim Gannon who was the driving force behind taking Jordan to Motherwell, so when he went it looked like everything was back to square one, but they are still on the scene and monitoring him.

been a well fan since I was 5 an first time on here. i despise celtic with a passion but the comments on here about slane r shocking. one sniff of what ppl r sayin on here will defo make his mind up. get a grip an think of your team before spoutin shite all day!

The ppl who r slating him are wanting compensation for the club and the benefit of his talents for a season or two before he moves for buttons - they r thinking about the team

Paul Slane (if reports r true) is wantn to move for nowt - so he's NOT thinking of the club

Ppl may be slatin him, but to say ppl r not thinkin of the club is completely wrong.

Perhaps it's yersel that should be gettn a grip

Sum peeple eh?

The ppl who r slating him are wanting compensation for the club and the benefit of his talents for a season or two before he moves for buttons - they r thinking about the team

Paul Slane (if reports r true) is wantn to move for nowt - so he's NOT thinking of the club

Ppl may be slatin him, but to say ppl r not thinkin of the club is completely wrong.

Perhaps it's yersel that should be gettn a grip

Sum peeple eh?

:lol:

So what you are saying is, we should not release ANYONE that is not good enough for Motherwell. While because we currently do we should be happy that we're losing players that are good enough

:huh:

what i'm saying is that the moralising on here is a bit hypocritical. no one thinks twice about boys who we let go because we deem them not good enough but when a young player essentially does that to the club people are up in arms.

what i'm saying is that the moralising on here is a bit hypocritical. no one thinks twice about boys who we let go because we deem them not good enough but when a young player essentially does that to the club people are up in arms.

It's not 'moralising' though. While I understand and agree that in this particular case the ball is in paul slane's court and he can do what he wants.

Sad as it sounds it's a business model. if we don't sort the wheat from the chaff - by releasing those that don't measure up and keeping those who ARE good enough, then getting them on a contract and then selling them once they establish themselves to ensure that we survive as a club then we're finished.

What part of that don't you understand steelboy?