Gannon Sacked! Motherwell Part Company with Manager

steelman1991

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was taken in with what Jim Gannon had to say! I liked him and I was gutted he was sacked(before i knew what i do today). What a wanker I am!! I need to stop supporting and believing in motherwell managers. I need to dscover a cynical bone!! Apologies guys I hate being positive and supporting our managers. I will try and change my ways!!!

Are you trying to be funny? Around 95% of our fans supported him and believed in him, and were probably gutted at initially hearing about him being sacked. It's only when we hear the details that he was being a bit of a cu.nt and the like we were pleased to see him go.

You liked Jim Gannon, congratufuckinglations.

I was taken in with what Jim Gannon had to say! I liked him and I was gutted he was sacked(before i knew what i do today). What a wanker I am!! I need to stop supporting and believing in motherwell managers. I need to dscover a cynical bone!! Apologies guys I hate being positive and supporting our managers. I will try and change my ways!!!

Good lad - you're learning. :P