Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to start another thread but John Robertson said on the Radio that Hearts beat Motherwell 1-0 with a Penalty. When ? I know he is a fat Jambo fud but FFS you are on the radio get your facts right.

I think that fact Stewart scored he just done the usual journo shite and put 2 and 2 together to get 5! :lol:

It looks a mobile and pacy line up we've gone for tonight, with good options on the bench. Any win will do me fine, and I predict 2-0 for us.

Got a strange feeling of nervous excitement that only comes with a Cup game despite not being there :lol:

Don't make too many away games but always make an effort to get to all our away Cup games so pretty gutted not to be there tonight - though admittedly Saturday was brilliant compensation.

Mon the 'Well!!

This is the first time I've listened to the 'open all mics' show, it seems like a disorganised Soccer Saturday on the radio!! I expect this to be a bit weird!!

Mon the Well!!