Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

I'm on that thing where I basically stop working in the middle of my life for a wee while. I forget the name of it!

I had one of them, only in my case it was called Redundancy. Although it seemed far from it at the time, probably best thing that ever happened to me. Found Skaville as a result :woop:

Best of luck during your time off ^_^

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got a suggestion for good and cheap hotel?

Depends how cheap Mr B.

Stayed in a few during my training with VS.

There's the Express by Holiday Inn up behind the Snowgoose, with ample parking or going down market a tad how about that place in Church Street ... the Macdougall Clansman ?

No idea if its true or not but someone on FPC said they couldn't afford to turn it on and the area around the ground was preventing it from being an issue. All in with milder weather forecasted for the weekend I suspect heating may not be an issue regardless. Sadly the way its worked out will be missing this one and the rearranged cup tie!

Depends how cheap Mr B.

Stayed in a few during my training with VS.

There's the Express by Holiday Inn up behind the Snowgoose, with ample parking or going down market a tad how about that place in Church Street ... the Macdougall Clansman ?

Cheers Pie, will go for th express as this is near the station (6am train!!!)

Noticed on the SFA website that....

These ties will be rescheduled for Monday 18th January. Clubs can request to play on Tuesday 19th should there be mitigating circumstances, however if the game is postponed again or should it result in a draw, then the postponement/replay date will be Wednesday 20th January. Confirmed reschedule dates will be published below asap.

In other words, had we went for Tuesday and it finished a draw, the replay would be just 24 hours later! As it is, the replay would be 48 hours afterwards.

In other words, had we went for Tuesday and it finished a draw, the replay would be just 24 hours later! As it is, the replay would be 48 hours afterwards.

There was a bit in the paper with James Grady the other day saying that that's the situation Morton and Celtic have left themselves in as they have decided to play on Tuesday. Don't see it happening myself though.

They should just play the games to a finish on the night.

Fair doos. Would encourage more people to attend and would give smaller teams perhaps a little more advantage.

Course money shared from replays would disappear but there's too many games as it is, I'd ditch the League Cup personally.

............. I'd ditch the League Cup personally.

Ditto ............. or rename it the SPL Cup for SPL teams only. Afterall, the SFL have their Alba Cup.

Round 1 to have 6 fixtures with the winners going thru, while the 2 losers who scored most goals in their defeat are added to make it a last 8 1/4 final and take it from there. Rotate the final away from Hampden dependent on the finalists.