Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

Think this answers your question...

if anyone knows the old boot who grassed in me and wellayrshire for having a snout at halftime can you give her my best wishes. even although you went down and got the stewards and explicitly tried to get a couple of good well fans who had travelled 300 miles to support the team chucked it doesn't make you a bad person.

BOOT!

any time the old speccy cow comes down to the metropolis i'll buy her a drink. :P

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate Motherwell fans after a defeat....thought it was out of order when the players were clapping us and a few fans down the front were sticking fingers up and making wanker signs. Aye we were pish but fuck sake

Aye , poor fayre from the fans last night. Seems that they only managed to upset one or two judgemental fuckers that think they can police the entire support and are more concerned about having a pop at their own than relegation form on the park. The poor lugs at home that have usually got a moan or ten up their sleeves about those who went to the game are at a loose end today, not one single song to moan about.

Bad show by those who went up at no inconsiderable cost and inconvenience. :P

if anyone knows the old boot who grassed in me and wellayrshire for having a snout at halftime can you give her my best wishes. even although you went down and got the stewards and explicitly tried to get a couple of good well fans who had travelled 300 miles to support the team chucked it doesn't make you a bad person.

BOOT!

any time the old speccy cow comes down to the metropolis i'll buy her a drink. :P

Id replace good Well fan wi greetin faced wanker if it was you sitting up next to them shouting "Clipe". "Grass" etc most of the second half. You were a complete arsehole/Greetin Toddler, and I loved how you were acting the big man when it was a couple of pensioners who "grassed" I wonder how much your balls wouldve shrunk if It was someone not in their 50s/60s.

Ok its not a serious offence but what makes you think your above the law?

And as for the Fud who got verbally lashed by the old guy for acting he was obsessed/in love/jilted by Mo Malpas that was the most entertaining thing during the whole match

Shocking performance,shocking line up + tactics and JOB is shite, the only positive was that I was home 5 mins after kick off. Its a sad day when you make Ross Tokeley look like an accomplished defender

Id replace good Well fan wi greetin faced wanker if it was you sitting up next to them shouting "Clipe". "Grass" etc most of the second half. You were a complete arsehole/Greetin Toddler, and I loved how you were acting the big man when it was a couple of pensioners who "grassed" I wonder how much your balls wouldve shrunk if It was someone not in their 50s/60s.

Ok its not a serious offence but what makes you think your above the law?

And as for the Fud who got verbally lashed by the old guy for acting he was obsessed/in love/jilted by Mo Malpas that was the most entertaining thing during the whole match

Shocking performance,shocking line up + tactics and JOB is shite, the only positive was that I was home 5 mins after kick off. Its a sad day when you make Ross Tokeley look like an accomplished defender

here here :lol:

that last night was one of the funniest things ive heared at the fitba from the old boy :lol:

Thats twice we've played them with an extra time lumped in , there hasnt been any gulf and they are a midtable SFL1 side.

Only hope Wee Broon is careful when casually hinting to them, with a caring arm around the shoulder that last night wisny good enough or they'll be queuing up at John Boyles door wanting him out.

Well played to folk that took the time and made the effort to get up last night , spoke to some who were up again for work at 6 this morning after getting to bed at 3 oclock. One for the players to ponder if they have any training today under the more enjoyable regime.

Great post and hits the nail on the head for me. Last night for me shows why Gannon did not think much of our little squad of players and wanted out. The fact is that a 2-0 defeat to ICT has become acceptable and nobody is overly surprised. The old guard really showed us last night what we have been missing.

Probably one of the worst games ive ever been at. Motherwell were absolutely dire. Ive heard the excuses that we would have been tired because we played a game only two days earlier and all that jazz. Try waking up at 6 for a shift, rushing up to the game then not getting home till after 1 and have to be up at 6 on the tuesday again for another shift. Then youll know what tired is. Guys like Craigan and fans favourite Lasley (amongst others) were found out big time on monday by an average team. Im dreading the day we lose the Juke. He is the only class player weve got!