Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking at the stadium behind the away stand. Think they may charge you a couple of quid but not really any other options.

Train day for me!

Train for me as well.

07.06 from Queen Sreet.

Does anybody know if our trains are going to be DRY trains that day???

inverness cancelled their new year party in the town so imo if the game is off it,ll be more to do (again) with safety for the travelling fans, pity always look forward to cup games as scary as some of the games are. fingers x for the weather to "heat" up a bit

Whats the likliehood of this game getting the go ahead, their league game this weekend is off, weather forecast is light snow showers through till Tuesday?

If it doesn't go ahead would the rearranged fixture be a Saturday or Mid-week game ?

If its off would tickets be refunded if rearranged date were not suitable ?

I see their game is off tomorrow. There was 12 inches in a village just a few miles out of INverness yesterday so no great surprise. I would imagine some sort of natural thaw is required. They do have heating as an SPL team last season however given its been in the minus teens up there I imagine its not been effective enough (I'm sure I read if it went below -7 USH couldn;t cope as it would burn the grass but that could be wrong).

Aye but the two stadiums are night and day. One has under soil heating and one doesn't.

I'm in no way saying the game is on but there is a much better chance of the game being on in Inverness than Inveruri

I never said there wasn't. I just merely commented that after last year a Scottish Cup tie in January in the Highlands was the last thing I wanted. If the games is cancelled (which is already a possibility) a lot of folk will struggle to make the game as it will end up being on a Tues or Weds night.

I never said there wasn't. I just merely commented that after last year a Scottish Cup tie in January in the Highlands was the last thing I wanted. If the games is cancelled (which is already a possibility) a lot of folk will struggle to make the game as it will end up being on a Tues or Weds night.

I agreee totally I just think that we wont really have an idea until about wednesday or Thursday. I think I will be going anyway. I don't want to lose the £11.50 I spent on the bus :lol: . I will get my tickets before I set off on Friday now. If the game is off it will be off by Friday lunchtime.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/16?...0&region=uk

5 degrees with rain on Tuesday I hope it remains like that and a wee bit warmer. I was at clahnacuddin last year for their 3rd round tie with stenny and the game was on when it was below freezing. So if Grant street can put a game on surely the might Inverness Caley can :lol:

We played them in 5th round last year in Feb and the snow was up to my waist when we stopped for a piss stop about 20 miles from Inverness, the ground is close to the water so should be ok.

The drive up was very hairy at times though.

I remember the snowy pics from that game well. Full credit to the guys that made the trip up north on that day.

I agreee totally I just think that we wont really have an idea until about wednesday or Thursday. I think I will be going anyway. I don't want to lose the £11.50 I spent on the bus :lol: . I will get my tickets before I set off on Friday now. If the game is off it will be off by Friday lunchtime.

See I bought my tickets LAST Saturday am, hours before the St Johnstone game. The thinking was that there would be a rush on due to demand etc. That'll teach me!!

See I bought my tickets LAST Saturday am, hours before the St Johnstone game. The thinking was that there would be a rush on due to demand etc. That'll teach me!!

We normally struggle to take 100 to Inverness. I know the scottish cup is different but we are allowed a larger allocation due to it being the cup. I think we might take about 500 this time though so there should be plenty of tickets. If it gets postponed I will take it off your hands because I will be going in any case. That is if you can't make it though. So you will not be out of pocket either way.

We normally struggle to take 100 to Inverness. I know the scottish cup is different but we are allowed a larger allocation due to it being the cup. I think we might take about 500 this time though so there should be plenty of tickets. If it gets postponed I will take it off your hands because I will be going in any case. That is if you can't make it though. So you will not be out of pocket either way.

Very kind offer mate. I'll keep you updated if it gets cancelled.