• Keith Lasley
    • Giles Coke
    • Steve Jennings
    • John Sutton
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Went for Jennings, he got stuck in, broke up everything they tried to start and basically controlled the midfield. Him and Lasley together in the centre has far more dig than anything Gannon ever put out. Special mentions to Sutton and Murphy too.

Voted for Murphy for outstanding second half, but was tempted by Forrest Humph who has incredible potential for us with his pace. His ability to go from fast to blisteringly fast is gold dust - if he can improve his decision making we'll be talking about the fact he is eligible for Scotland. No one else in our game can leave a full back behind him like that. What a run, mon the Humphrey.

Went for Murphy, I din't think anyone had a really shining match, I felt he contributed most to the outcome. I would have opted for Jennings for his sheer endeavour if he was able to follow up the aggressive ball winning with accurate passing at least 50% of the time. Echo earlier sentiment about Hammell, but we aren't voting on consistency over a season.

Felt Brown should have swopped Coke for O'Brien in the first half as everything was down the left wing and O'Brien has a bit more oomph.

Sutton had a good game, Murphy came on to a game later but didn't do much in the first half, I thought Humphrey made a difference. But how many games at Fir Park do you see where you literally have no fear of conceding a goal?

I can't say I was as confident of scoring a goal as I was of not conceding and for that reason I'm going for Stephen Craigan.

Didn't give Stokes a sniff, organised the back four and was generally imperious.

Again the team played really well, difficult decision but was impressed with Murphy's trickery and his 1 v 1 beating a few players and the goal. Well done wee man. A star in the making. Keep your head down and work hard and its clear you will be at a top club soon. Already cemented in the U21s, Craig Leavan was there and im sure he has you on his radar.

Murphy for me. Was the only player on the pitch who could cope with the pitch but also show some skill. Was at the heart of all our attacking moves and topped it off with an excellent finish for the goal.

Spot on.

Sometimes he can look a bit overwhelmed in a game but when he gets his tail up, he is a joy to watch. Really deserves a run in the team now.