Dundee United Away 27/03/10

steelboy

If we can keep it tight at the back and play with the same intensity as we did at Hearts then we might catch them off guard.

Dundee Utd are a very good side, but are pretty slack at the back. Get Sutton playing behind Duke and Murphy and just run at them.

I think this will be a draw though 1-1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember 2 Davie Bowman OG's

It was Bowman and Van der Hoorn who scored the OGs in our 2-1 win there in February 1994. Both crackers too!!

would love to be able to go to the game but I'm working <_<

never mind

as for the game I got a feeling it's going to a cracker and the weather could play it's part (wet and windy)

I'm going for 2-1 well and the game of the day!

Come on ye WELL

The unbeaten run will come to a spectacular end. Dundee United were superb against Rangers and should have hammered them. If they keep that up it wil be 3-0 United.

Cue the slide down the table to 6th.

Are you and MJC the same person. Always so bloody negative.

No and you have your opinion and I have mine. It has been a topper of a run but it must end sometime and Dundee United were superb the other night.

Shockingly enough I agree with your point about United the other night. If we get skelped then fair play to yourself. But personally I feel they can't play that well twice in 3 days and will come unstuck against a fresher side.

Nah, MJC is miserable. Psycho1991 is just a (not very good) wind-up merchant.

And you just don't reply to threads or PM's from people!

Get your arse on the poker thread and explain yourself WeeYin! :wallbash:

I'm going for a 2-0 loss tomorrow unfortunately :(

Sorry chief. I steered clear of the poker thread for a while because I have been tied up at the weekends (especially Sundays) with my outdoor activities and barely managed to play any since Christmas. The snow has been too good to waste this year. Last weekend of the season for our local mountain this weekend, so I'll back in full swing after that.

On topic, I still think we will have a win. Dundee Utd's style of play seems to suit our tactics.

Im in 2 minds how its going to go, i agree that its been a great run and has to end sometime, tomorrow being the biggest game of the season so far against a united side who are playing well.. but also, we are the fresher side and hopefully the hungrier.

However, i keep thinking, if gannon can get us a win up there, then craigy broon can surely do it.

You're right of course, mind Davie Bowman taking stick off us at the end of the Scottish Cup game not long after. Must have been that which clouded my memory.

The cup game was the following week at Tannadice one of the funniest things i have seen at the football about 3000 well fans applauding Dundee United onto the park!!!!

It was Bowman and Van der Hoorn who scored the OGs in our 2-1 win there in February 1994. Both crackers too!!

Aye, Freddie's nightmare! A rather obscure way to end what had been a truly miserable run of results on Tayside since a Pettigrew-inspired 4-1 in 1976. From 17th January, 1976 we went 31 games without a win before that game.

You fail to answer the question. Why do you prefer to see the old firm get beat than your own team get in to Europe?

You seem to prefer our team to get beat every week anyway, so what's the difference? :lol: