Dundee United Away 27/03/10

steelboy

Pal of yours, mate? I once asked who the guy is who gives it "Mon ye 'Weeeeeelllllllll" regular as clockwork. "Big Rab" was the reply. Legend indeed :wallbash:

Offside against Sutton.

Yep, I have known Robert since I was 16 and we keep in touch. We started the Newarthill supporters club and followed the 'Well home and away for years.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be so fucking stupid. And people wonder why this board has went down the shiter :doh:

Edit: Thats not aimed at you pie, the previous post.

No worries Bop, I kinda had an incling where it was aimed.

Some folks need to remember where we were last June and again at the tail end of the year. There is no guarantee of beating 10 men, when a side go a man down it can galvenise them.

Besides there's 45mins left.

it's not really is itt tho?

still got 45 mins to get something

Or lose more...

I don't understand why we struggle against ten men when it always sounds like we're well on top with 11v11. Hopefully we'll come out and get an early goal cos Hibs are winning and in the space of 20 minutes our priority has changed to 'stay above Hearts' rather than 'consolidate 3rd place'.

Fucking embarassment, game over! This is more embarassing than St Midden last week in the cup

:doh: Now that is quick...

These things happen! I guess we are all getting greedy here. Obviously not a good situation we are in, but we should more look at the overall picture, imho!