Falkirk Game

happyslappy

Bottom of the league?

Not won in a few months?

New manager alreadry under pressure?

Can't keep clean sheets?

Strikers misfiring?

Then why not call Motherwell FC on 0800 10 10 10?

Three points guaranteed.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty dispiriting stuff. Its all the more frustrating when you think howe they've worked their arses off for the last 3 months to get themselves to a position where a European place is just about theirs for the taking and then we hit the buffers.

Lots of huffing and puffing from us without creating anything clear-cut at all, Sutton's header off the line aside. The rest of the chances were half-chances. In contrast I felt that Falkirk defended pretty stoutly - often unfortunately pretty comfortably - then every wee while would break up the park and look pretty incisive making our laboured play look all the worse.

Disappointing when you have to admit that you've no complaints at losing at home to the team at the foot of the table, but there you go.

Fourth hasn't gone yet but I find myself looking back the way once again. What an opportunity wasted today to pretty much nail fifth. :lol:

Hearts failing to win at Paisley could prove significant in the end mind you. Ordinarily you would expect them to beat Killie next week and us to lose at Parkhead so assuming its them and not St Johnstone then given the goal difference they still need to win at least two games from the last five more than us to overtake us. St Johnstone could still pip Hearts ofcourse but at best they'd be in a similar position.

Perhaps with the pressure of at Parkhead we can show a bit more than we've seen in the last couple of games and hopefuly get things back on track again with a view to tackling the final five games and seeing the season out on a high.

It has to be said that pitch is and was abysmal. For a while I have tried to defen it due to the weather etc, but it was appalling. I walked along it b4 the game kicked off and it is as bald as a coot. I had hoed with 3 weeks it would have grown some grass. I know the winter has been terrible, but honest to god I think it is actually working against us.

Problem is that I am sure this time next year the same posts/problems will appear all over again!!

Today was utter pish came down to who wanted it more and that was falkirk. We where second to most balls didnt show any spirit or fight and not making the away keeper work once is simply not good enough.

Am i the only one who is dreading the prospect of having fraser as our no 1 goal keeper next season? This is a guy who couldnt get a game for a team who where relegated from the top flight last season!!!! And as for his performance against llanelli at home that was a complete bombscare and at fault for the goal

Today was utter pish came down to who wanted it more and that was falkirk. We where second to most balls didnt show any spirit or fight and not making the away keeper work once is simply not good enough.

Am i the only one who is dreading the prospect of having fraser as our no 1 goal keeper next season? This is a guy who couldnt get a game for a team who where relegated from the top flight last season!!!! And as for his performance against llanelli at home that was a complete bombscare and at fault for the goal

Looked half decent today.I have always said to give him and the polish lad a chance and hopefully they can get games under their belt before the start of next season.

Did he no make a save today ?

yes a very good one but one save dosent make a good keeper. Maybe he will prove me wrong but if he couldnt get a game for a team who where bottom of the league then imo hes not good enough to be our no1

OK did he do anything wrong today? Has he ever done anything wrong ?

Fraser did everything that could have been asked of him today. Cracking save as well. Don't quite know how Ruddy could be blamed for this week's lost goal, we were just so very easily cut apart by some slack marking.

OK did he do anything wrong today? Has he ever done anything wrong ?

yes he has he was at fault for the goal against llanelli had a nightmare of a game and was quite rightly dropped straight after if he was any good gannon wouldnt have gone out a brought in a replacement.

do you really want your no1 to be someone who was no2 at ict!!!

EDIT: no you Al_B

I'll bite

Would you really have wanted a nobody who isn't even a second choice for a regular team to be your number one?

your argument holds no ground

you've written off Fraser before he even gets a run,

he had signed for us when he was dropped at ICT, before that he had been doing OK in a shit team

but hey don't let that stop you , you fit in with all the other blinkered nuggets that don't quite grasp that you can't judge a player in a couple of matches.

by all means when he gets a run and is good or bad, come online and praise or criticise but do him the common decency of giving him a chance

EDIT: no you Al_B

I'll bite

Would you really have wanted a nobody who isn't even a second choice for a regular team to be your number one?

your argument holds no ground

you've written off Fraser before he even gets a run,

he had signed for us when he was dropped at ICT, before that he had been doing OK in a shit team

but hey don't let that stop you , you fit in with all the other blinkered nuggets that don't quite grasp that you can't judge a player in a couple of matches.

by all means when he gets a run and is good or bad, come online and praise or criticise but do him the common decency of giving him a chance

for a start if your referring to ruddy being that nobody he was up against 2 other keepers in a side who are mid table in the english premiership as oppose to fraser who was second choice in a pish team bottom of a pish league.

and if he was doing well at ict why was he dropped and sold

So let me get this right. One save doesn't make you a good keeper, but one mistake makes you a shite one?

Edit to add - Losing to Llanelli had fuck all to do with Michael Fraser anyway.

he was at fault for there goal!!! and was very poor for the full match hence why he was promptly dropped

:lol: he wasn't dropped and sold and he was never their second choice in the manner to which you refer

he done well as their first choice keeper and earned his move to a bigger team so he didn't sign back on with ICT instead he signed a pre-contract with the bigger team ( thats us by the way!)

after he had choosen to sign for the bigger team his manager chose another player over him

and I'm a bit hazey on this bit but I reckon he was recalled to action for them

:lol: he wasn't dropped and sold and he was never their second choice in the manner to which you refer

he done well as their first choice keeper and earned his move to a bigger team so he didn't sign back on with ICT instead he signed a pre-contract with the bigger team ( thats us by the way!)

after he had choosen to sign for the bigger team his manager chose another player over him

and I'm a bit hazey on this bit but I reckon he was recalled to action for them

look we good argue about this all night and we are never going to agree i just checked his appearances for ict and he made 66 in 6 seasons would i be right in saying thats not a lot dosent that say something about how good or bad he is