Falkirk Game

happyslappy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why people are worried about Hibs results coz if the last two performances are anything to go by then our challenge for the rest of the season is to hold onto 5th. It's more than likely we will head into the split just 4 points ahead of Hearts & be on the back a 3 game losing streak. Doesn't exactly fill you with confidence.

and as for all this shite about Fraser it doesn't matter if he's good, bad or indifferent it's what we've got so get behind the lad ffs

and as for all this shite about Fraser it doesn't matter if he's good, bad or indifferent it's what we've got so get behind the lad ffs

Agree with that Ian. This is the best overall position we have achieved in the league for some time and have shown tremendous consistency up to the last two games. Falkirk had far more to fight for today than we had so let's all move on to the next game and get behind the team.

I just wonder if the Llanelli games and playing since July is coming back to haunt us a wee bit now. We looked tired and jaded yesterday with only Fraser doing anything that was any good. THe defenders were all right but middle to front we had no creativity, could not even ply desparation tactics and in the end we were desparate. Not convinced that the week off training was the issue to be honest. Fell well below the standards they have set themselves this year though and they need a wee shake up. As an aside Falkirk were miles better than anything I have seen from St Mirren, Hamilton or Killie.

I just wonder if the Llanelli games and playing since July is coming back to haunt us a wee bit now.

Maybe some truth in this but I wouldn't overemphasise it. Players like Coke, Jennings, Hately, Ruddy, Humphries and Jutkewicz weren't really playing for the first few games. Lads like Lasley and Craigan were played sparingly shall we say. Don't forget Falkirk had an early start too.

Back to the bad old days with that. It's difficult to know where to begin with absolutely nothing positive to take from that shambles whatsoever. I correctly predicted a Falkirk win but what I didn't forsee was the worst performance of the season to match the worst result.

Utter fucking keech from the word go; I wouldn't give one player passmarks and they need a right good boot up the arse after losing to a team that had won 1 game in 31 prior to yesterday

for a start if your referring to ruddy being that nobody he was up against 2 other keepers in a side who are mid table in the english premiership

He you less of the mid table Premeiership rubbish. I will have you know Everton are one of the top sides fighting for the Europa league places. The future is so bright we are going to be top 4 next season! Moyes is a legend! :lol:

we are still in the mix but i get the feeling the players don't fancy another early pre-season

Aye, but unless I'm wrong CB hasn't managed a club side in European competition. I'm pretty sure he fancies an early start and I have confidence in him and AK letting the players know this week that the last two games haven't been anywhere near acceptable.

he was at fault for there goal!!! and was very poor for the full match hence why he was promptly dropped

Fraser did well to try and come across and make the save for their goal but the defending was terrible so I wouldn't blame fraser for the goal.I still think he could be a decent goalie if given a chance.

I sort of expected us to get beat yesterday after last weeks shambles and won't be surprised if we don't win again this season with 6 very tough matches left.

A total lacklustre performance yesterday against a poor Falkirk side. Sutton was fucking hopeless yesterday and should learn how to jump. He should of been subbed for one of the young strikers. Just as well Hibs are shite the now giving us a chance of 4th place if we can pick up things in the next few weeks. Don't see it happening though.