Falkirk Game

happyslappy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are shite! Cannae even beat relegation shite. We don't deserve to be in Europe simple as. I left at half time. There is absolutely no passion from the team. They are throwing the towel in and we wont get another point this season. Kiss goodbye to Europe lads book your summer holibags now. :P

We are shite! Cannae even beat relegation shite. We don't deserve to be in Europe simple as. I left at half time. There is absolutely no passion from the team. They are throwing the towel in and we wont get another point this season. Kiss goodbye to Europe lads book your summer holibags now. :P

That bad? Pretty shocking considering we're still right in the hunt for a european place.

It was always going to be a difficult game and nowhere near as easy as the predictions from some that we'd wipe the floor with them. Of course if we do end up losing today then it has to be considered a big disappointment, but it wouldn't be overly surprising as Falkirk are fighting for their lives just now and how many times have we seen a team that's been on a great run then suddenly lose one and they seem to forget how to win?

There's still time for us today though and hopefully we can get something here.

Sounds like far too many players today are not putting in the effort. Pity as well that the people who got in for free (potential fans) are seeing a very lackluster performance, typical that is. I'd like to see what Smith can do.