Falkirk Game

happyslappy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter pish, wonder how many freebies will be tempted to pay £22 to come watch us again? <_<

Shellik next week as well so theres another pumping. How to turn a great situation into utter shite in 3 easy steps! Only Motherwell can turn 75 mins against a 10 man team + a home game against the bottom club in the league into 2 losses,2 shocking performances + barely 1 shot at goal. Fuckin Joke

Those lazy,useless c***s should have triple training sessions every day from tomorrow morning till the Celtic game.

Utter pish, wonder how many freebies will be tempted to pay £22 to come watch us again? <_<

Shellik next week as well so theres another pumping. How to turn a great situation into utter shite in 3 easy steps! Only Motherwell can turn 75 mins against a 10 man team + a home game against the bottom club in the league into 2 losses,2 shocking performances + barely 1 shot at goal. Fuckin Joke

Those lazy,useless c***s should have triple training sessions every day from tomorrow morning till the Celtic game.

I agree 100% <_<

I'm sorry if folk don't agree with this.

If we as a team can't beat Falkirk at home we shouldn't be looking at Europe.

Shug

We're not fuckin' Real Madrid. This is Motherwell you're talking about. I don't expect to beat anyone at home in the SPL. We were very lucky to beat Falkirk the last time at Fir Park and they're fighting for their lives at the moment as well. We just don't seem to be able to rise to the challenge when teams muscle us out of the game which is the most disappointing part. We should be fired up for a european challenge but it certainly doesn't appear like that.

I'm not so much disappointed in the result more the players performance. They ought to be ashamed of the work effort today, especially the forwards who seemed to be completely woeful. Falkirk had far more desire to win the game and I hope Brown and Knox give the players an earful. Not good enough.

Uniformly awful performance probably our worst since the Llanelli match.

Almost straight for the kick off it was obvious the players were mentally on holiday. They just weren't switched on and they really need to go away tonight and think about that. Are they happy just to be in the Top Six and now they are going to go through the motions?

If that's the case, can they let me know so I don't have to pay quite a lot of money to watch completely unprofessional rubbish.

Obviously I was hoping for an equalizer but honestly we didn't deserve it, not by a long way.

Our best player today against the bottom team in the league was a sub goalkeeper that only played 45 minutes. Says it all.

Humph need a run now, punt "future premiership superstar" JOB onto the bench + get someone in who looks like he wants to play + puts some effort in. He certainly sounded like the only close to bright thing we had today, just very fortunate Hearts didnt manage to beat St Midden so not too much damage done with regards 5th place