Falkirk Game

happyslappy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an impossible one to call really, as we haven't seen Motherwell have to recover from a league defeat since Brown took charge. Having said that, I reckon the experienced guys he has in the team have enough character about them to recover, and there's no doubt we have the quality. 3-0 'Well for me.

Early team news. If Showunmi is missing that's a huge loss for them, he's about 22 feet tall and would cause problems just with that alone...

Motherwell v Falkirk

Motherwell's teenage defender Dario Quinn is pushing for a place in Craig Brown's first-team squad.

Marc Fitzpatrick and Shaun Hutchinson both remain on the sidelines with hamstring injuries.

Falkirk have a doubt over striker Enoch Showunmi who has not trained this week due to a foot injury, with Brian Mclean suspended for the match.

Colin Healy returns from illness and Danijel Marceta has resumed training, but Vitor Lima may miss out again

I'm not sure what changes, if any, that Broon will make from last week. I anticipate that we will be desperate to bounce back after the poor showing at Tannadice, but Falkirk themselves are now in dire need of a win, which makes them very dangerous opponents.

I'll say 3-1 Motherwell, but a win with one or two nervy moments along the way.

Early team news. If Showunmi is missing that's a huge loss for them, he's about 22 feet tall and would cause problems just with that alone...

I dunno, I'd say that strikers that have a 1 goal per 12 games ratio are welcome at Fir Park!

Falkirk will be scrapping for their life but their record this season is fairly poor especially defensively. All the indicators point to a Motherwell victory but stranger things have happened....hopefully not tomorrow though!

I think we will actually be out to prove a point tomorrow after the Dundee United match. We scored three against a much more defensively robust Hearts side last time so I'd expect us to score at least a couple tomorrow.

It's an impossible one to call really, as we haven't seen Motherwell have to recover from a league defeat since Brown took charge. Having said that, I reckon the experienced guys he has in the team have enough character about them to recover, and there's no doubt we have the quality. 3-0 'Well for me.

Eveyone seems to forget we got beaten by hearts at tynecastle and the players bounced back in great fashion.

Normally quite the optimist when you play us, for you to be so lacking in confidence speaks a lot for me! I don't hink we'll make any mistake tomorrow, but nor do I think that the bottom spot will be decided by this weekend's action either. Trust me, of all the teams to go down, I don't think there are many on here who'd prefer it to be Falkirk.