Ross Forbes

Psycho1991

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come back when you have the correct facts!

I don't really care about the facts about when he last started I was just going by what was posted.

You really have an unhealthy dislike for this young player.

I'll ask you again:-Tell us all, in your infinate wisdom, who had a good game today???

I don't really care about the facts about when he last started I was just going by what was posted.

You really have an unhealthy dislike for this young player.

I'll ask you again:-Tell us all, in your infinate wisdom, who had a good game today???

Not one player had a good game today so what is your point? I do not have a dislike for him as a person but as a player he is pish. I think he should never ever pull on the Motherwell jersey agian! Will you get it through your thick head that this isn't just about today's game!

By the way his last start was last month agianst St Mirren and the game finished 0-0.

Oh aye........he was pish that game as well!

Not one player had a good game today so what is your point? I do not have a dislike for him as a person but as a player he is pish. I think he should never ever pull on the Motherwell jersey agian! Will you get it through your thick head that this isn't just about today's game!

By the way his last start was last month agianst St Mirren and the game finished 0-0.

.......he was pish that game as well!

OK so now any one with a different opinion to you has a thick head :P:D

My point, dick head, is the TEAM played badly today not just Ross Forbes and I take it the other 10 were brilliant in the game against St Mirren and every other game that he has been singled out for?

And you have superior football knowledge to Craig Brown.

Who, I may add, picks the fucking team!!!!

I have paid my season ticket for oodles of years even though I have been in the army and served in Iraq and Afghanistan so they don't deserve encouragment. For three seasons I had a season ticket and got to 1 game all 3 seasons so don't start that shite.

So because I can be honest about the team that I support means I shouldn't support them?

I pay my cash just like everyone else so I can criticise who I like. So FUCK YOU !!!

Im a fan of forbes if i wanted someone to put the ball into the box it would be him everytime

Nah Tom Hateley for me. He would be the first guy I'd be looking to resign. Quality all round.

Psycho1991 you need to go and have a wee lie down. You'll be running out of insults and swear words soon. Beginning to think your name has nothing to do with Colin O'Neil and your 19.

OK so now any one with a different opinion to you has a thick head :P:D

My point, dick head, is the TEAM played badly today not just Ross Forbes and I take it the other 10 were brilliant in the game against St Mirren and every other game that he has been singled out for?

And you have superior football knowledge to Craig Brown.

Who, I may add, picks the fucking team!!!!

Ok I wil try a different tact with you! John Davies was shite do you agree? Does it make him less shite because some of his team mates were shite anno ?

Craig Brown in my eyes is a legend, he is Scotland's greatest ever manager! Does that mean I can't disagree with him ?

Ok I wil try a different tact with you! John Davies was shite do you agree? Does it make him less shite because some of his team mates were shite anno ?

Craig Brown in my eyes is a legend, he is Scotland's greatest ever manager! Does that mean I can't disagree with him ?

So, you don't like Ross Forbes. OK got it. :P

I don't like Jim O'Brien and I am sure every body has favourites and players they dislike.

I am now full of Buckfast and the world is pretty again.

So, you don't like Ross Forbes. OK got it. :P

I don't like Jim O'Brien and I am sure every body has favourites and players they dislike.

I am now full of Buckfast and the world is pretty again.

Ok ..........I like Ross Forbes I just think he is shite. Anything wrong with that ?

Did I make such a statement ? I got chastised for something (correctly) and others should as well.

Not you this time :P

The mods deleted my post when I replied after you called me a retard???

What was that about?