Michael Fraser

HonkyMcHonK

I am one for giving players time but fraser is a total joke and should be shown the door and his contract ripped up a total disgrace the defence are a nervous wreck with him between the sticks i think its time to give someone else a try give kyle letheren a try he cant be much worse as if fraser plays another game he will cost us 4th or 5th place

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is a discrace.Cost us the first and second goal today.Some people will blame the pitch for the first goal but the two goalmouths are in great conndition.He is fucking pish.Bring on the summer to get him punted.Thats if any stupid c**t wants him.I wouldn't even put him on the bench next week.I would have the Polish guy and the new goalie in.

The Polish guy left

Aye Fraser is gash he cost us that game

IMO Hyslop is too wee and inexperienced himself to be played at an SPL level. We need an 'emergency signing' imo, if Ruddy is going to be out any longer.

Just back the game and from what I could see the first goal was obviously all Fraser but he looked very suspect at the 2nd and 3rd as well. Total shambles and fraud of a professional goalkeeper. His next move will almost certainly going to be a step or two down a division. He is still fairly young but it might take him a wee while to get over his experience with us. Hopefully, he goes in the summer.....but I think we will have him for another year.

Anyone defending him now is at the wind up, stubborn, or really hasn't a clue about football.

The 2nd goal as such wasn't really his fault but the corner leading up to it was. Better marking would have sorted that one. Can't really tell about the 3rd. I sit in the Cooper so it was the other end of the pitch but it looked like the 2 defenders just dived in and got suckered by a quick turn, didn't see much to do with Fraser there although that could be down to the distance.

I had been prepared to reserve judgement on him but after today it's safe to say I won't be back if that clown masquarading as a goalie is between the sticks again. Culpable for all 3 goals, although you could argue the corner should've been defended better. The 3rd was the worst of the lot. The shot was straight down the middle and somehow it still went through him. Not content with that he then seemed to be on a mission to clatter his own players in his pathetic attempts to gather the ball.

Not good enough, not even fucking close.

Surely Mark McGhee's final boot in the baws to Motherwell?

Part of me is boiling with rage at his display today, but the other half genuinely feels sorry for the guy. He's clearly not an SPL goalkeeper and is being made look horrendous because of it. All in all, I think today was the worst all-round goalkeeping display I've ever seen at Fir Park and any chance he had of succeeding at the club has now gone as the knifes are well and trully out, and probably, on todays evidence, rightly so.

.....but the other half genuinely feels sorry for the guy. He's clearly not an SPL goalkeeper and is being made look horrendous because of it.....and any chance he had of succeeding at the club has now gone as the knifes are well and truly out.....

This is entirely fair comment. Its not his fault McGhee offered him a reported 2k a week pre-contract, thanks for that Dingus! All we can do is hope he does okay in whatever games he features in before the season's end.

As regards him leaving, who will offer him a better deal than he has here? No, I think we're stuck with him for another season, although it should be as number two.

Feeling the same way as Neil, feel so much anger but genuinely feel sorry for him. Was culpable for 1st and 3rd goals, was totally exposed at the 2nd but still feel he shouldve done much better. The boys confidence will be rock bottom but the difference between him and Ruddy is night and day.

If he can get a move in the summer it will be best for both parties.

jesus. what a mess.

have been very willing to give this guy a decent chance .. even thought he was given too much of a hard time after the loss at parkhead.

today however .......

1st goal - 100% culpable. dodgy turf or not.

2nd - he freaked out and caused the corner that led to the goal

3rd - should have done better

add to that his continued calamitous obsession with injuring his own defenders and I have to admit that B O M B S C A R E is starting to fit

it might even somewhat of an understatement.

it's horrible to see any player in a well shirt having a nightmare ... but when that player is the keeper it tends to stand out even more .. and i do feel sorry for him .... but really ... does anyone want to see him in goal for us again after today?

seems we're a bit short of a Plan C tho eh?

:D

For individual howlers, those two are up there, but for all round awfulness, today's must surely take some beating, from memory, apart from the Durie incident and the Wilson lob, those days, the rest of the time they were 'ok'.