Season Tickets

Bop

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in the ticket office last week and was told that the tickets paid by the 4 installments were being processed this week subject to have made 3 payments.

Obviously with the European adventures the admin staff have had a fair ammount to contend with, pretty sure they're doing their best to ensure Season books are ready for the start of the SPL season.

So whats the score with season tickets now

are all the season ticket seats reserved for the home leg or is it just a free for all - again?

felt quite guilty sitting in Big Stalls seat the other night :ph34r:

Edit: oh and aye whats the point again of a season ticket if it doesnt get you a seat in Fir Park for these games

Got mine today. After paying all the cash up front the day after the 6-6 game it took me to go to them on several occasions over the last two weeks for me to finally get it. Either my details or the book was misplaced/lost. Not 100% sure. In the end they pretty much took me at my word that I had bought one. On the whole the season ticket thing doesn't greatly concern me. Just one of these things. Mistakes happen. However. I'd say I support the club as much as anybody when games, nights, fund raisers etc., arise but there has been a couple of things from the end of last season to the present day that has me questioning that support. Certainly the dealings I have had with some staff on very basic matters have been head bangingly frustrating with no positive conclusions to things that would take ten minutes to resolve. If I am withdrawing my support from certain areas of the club I can only imagine how many other people (casual attendees/people with, at this time, a little less disposable income) are being put off altogether if they have to navigate the maze of the admin side of Motherwell F.C. In a time when finances are tight, in my experience and listening to others, it is like the club are trying to give people reasons not to go back.