Season Tickets

Bop

Fair enough - but surely the club could have phoned them back. That way the customer would know they could get served rather than maybe phone again when its busy.

That's what I thought when I phoned on Friday. Unfortunately, I was told they would have to phone me back "whenever", and that hasn't happened yet.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, how would you have felt if you had waited in the half hour queue, got to the front, then someone phones up and the wee bird just does their ticket over the phone, ignoring you??

No doubt there would have been the outrage in this thread!

See I'm not bashing the actual people on the front line - they do a fantastic job with the hand they've been dealt. I maybe should have been clearer in my post. I've consistently praised these people on many threads.

What I was criticising was the fact the club have apparently one person dealing with ticketing at the times folk are quoting on here. Surely calls could be handled in the main office or something and the ticket office desk deals with people turning up in person.

I'm talking about the club approach / strategy - not the front line people.

I am still waiting on my renewal letter.... from about 3 years ago.

I have phoned them every year and every year they say we have sent it (i have checked the address with them and it is correct). doesn't cost any extra to send to linlithgow than it doe to motherwell.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

To answer the questions on season ticket collection.

The books have arrived and are currently being counted, sorted and being made ready for collection and posting.

We will advise soonest when they will be dispatched or available for collection. We used a few volunteers last week to quicken the process so hopefully finished early this week.

Leeann

Think there's only no sponsors info on the season tickets because no deal has been signed yet. Certain we will have a major sponsor for next year, but obviously the club didn't want to hold back on distributing the season tickets much longer.

Nothing to worry about I'm sure.

I'm quite sure there is a decent possibility that we won't have a major sponsor next season given the new strips are unveiled and season tickets are due out etc. One being a big opportunity to get news coverage and the other another place to have the logos splashed both missed.

Not to say something won't be sorted out but I'd be ready to make do without the 6 figure sum we'd normally expect from this kind of deal either having nothing at all or a much reduced cost late addition.

Still that's life and don't always get to choose what you want!

I'm quite sure there is a decent possibility that we won't have a major sponsor next season given the new strips are unveiled and season tickets are due out etc.

Still that's life and don't always get to choose what you want!

That's as maybe, but I don't buy that....

If every other SPL team in the league can get a sponsor then how come a team that finished in the top 6 and qualified for Europe for the 3rd successive season cannot?? I will reserve judgment to see if we actually do get one, but questions must be asked about who is dealing with this and how we are marketing ourselves.

Times are tough - I acknowledge that, but I still believe that if Hamilton, Killie and the likes can get sponsorship when one of them are odds on for relegation and we are competing in Europe, then we need stronger negotiation skills. We must have known some time ago that JAXX were not going to renew. How pro-active have we been at chasing shirt sponsorship.....

If we go forward with none - it will be a sizable drop in income - equal to 1 maybe 2 players salaries.

Times are tough - I acknowledge that, but I still believe that if Hamilton, Killie and the likes can get sponsorship when one of them are odds on for relegation and we are competing in Europe, then we need stronger negotiation skills.

Even Dundee managed to secure a new 6 figure sponsorship deal this close season. They're not competing in Europe this season and when I think on it they're not even in the SPL.

That's as maybe, but I don't buy that....

If every other SPL team in the league can get a sponsor then how come a team that finished in the top 6 and qualified for Europe for the 3rd successive season cannot??

Times are tough - I acknowledge that, but I still believe that if Hamilton, Killie and the likes can get sponsorship when one of them are odds on for relegation and we are competing in Europe, then we need stronger negotiation skills. We must have known some time ago that JAXX were not going to renew. How pro-active have we been at chasing shirt sponsorship.....

And for the sake of getting a sponsor would you be happy at gettin something like 'Craigneuk Keystore' on our strips for the sake of 12 grand?

I'm sure we can get 'a' sponsor - we are just holding out for £50-85K I reckon and not wasting time with offers below that.