Europa

ONeils40yarder

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They won the icelandic fa cup, that's how they got into europe. That's a warning in itself. They beat Keflavik in the semis and Fram in the final.

According to Wiki, that was last year and they were runners up in their league cup this year? Very well could be wrong!

According to Wiki, that was last year and they were runners up in their league cup this year? Very well could be wrong!

They are currently mid season. And the cup final is at end of the season no? :lol:

An Icelandic guys take on all Icelandic fixtures in the Europe

FH - BATE could be a decent game but wish for BATE to take out FH.

Fylkir - Zhodino don't know anything about Zhodino, it could be a good game but I'm not sure if Fylkir can go through.

KR - Glentoran normally I'd give KR a decent chance against Glentoran, but they have been really poor this season so I don't believe they will be able to do anything.

Breiðablik - Motherwell this could be a good game but I don't think Breiðablik will be able to take down Motherwell.

And yes, they're in Europe due to winning the National FA Cup.

:lol:

My money is on us drawing the winner of the following:

Mogren v UE Sante Coloma

Laci v FC Dnepr Mogilev

Siroki Brijc v Oliimpija Llub.....

WHO.....................

Motherwell will start their quest for Europa League qualification next month in either Andorra or Montenegro.

Craig Brown's side will play Andorran side UE Santa Coloma or Budva-based Mogren in the second qualifying round.