Europa

ONeils40yarder

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure last year you had to collect your tickets in Albania so hardly a hassle :huh:

i'd quite happily pick my ticket up in iceland but the club say they need names and passport numbers of who's travelling. however they don't seem interested in taking these details until they actually get the tickets in from the icelanders.

i'd quite happily pick my ticket up in iceland but the club say they need names and passport numbers of who's travelling. however they don't seem interested in taking these details until they actually get the tickets in from the icelanders.

Plenty time, away and read up on Steve Mungall's Motherwell career while yer waiting :huh:

Give you any indication on what the hold up is? Haggling over allocation?

not really it just sounds as if they're waiting until they physically have the tickets before they start dealing with it.

they said last week we were getting 300, club flight first then first come first served. i doubt we will take that many anyway.

just noticed on ladbrookes Breidablik are 4-0 up, think their next games vs us ! going to be tough i think they will have lots of momentum and confidence!

Certainly going into the game on good form.

Also noticed that Llanelli lost 4-5 after extra time tonight to a team from Lithuania. Bit of a shame.

Extra time! Sore one.