ONeils40yarder

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 'Flow

Don't worry folks, positive talks with the Icelanders and they're going to sort out basically and 'Well fan that wants to go!

The ET have just taken their seated area (which, technically, is all you're allowed to use in European competition), worked out 5% (and you're right c_o_f, it is minimum not maximum) and came up with 93!

However, as I've said, we've already had good, positive, friendly talks and I am sure any 'Well fan that wants to go will get a ticket!

Cheers

'Flow

So how does 5% only equate to 93 folk? 5% of 5000 is 250 which will probably be about right for the 'Well.
Don't worry folks, positive talks with the Icelanders and they're going to sort out basically and 'Well fan that wants to go!

The ET have just taken their seated area (which, technically, is all you're allowed to use in European competition), worked out 5% (and you're right c_o_f, it is minimum not maximum) and came up with 93!

However, as I've said, we've already had good, positive, friendly talks and I am sure any 'Well fan that wants to go will get a ticket!

Cheers

'Flow

Thought so, it's maybe just the way it's been worded in the article.

looking at flight today. £283.26 quid for a flight out on the wednesday and back on the friday that includes glasgow to london and on to iceland and back the same route. very temping and looking to either book an appartment as it might be a cheaper option. anyone know how far the ground is fromt eh airport?

About 5 or 6km according to Google maps (I think the terminal is on the Eastern side of the airport). Do a get directions from Reykjavik Airport, Iceland to Dalsmari, Iceland.

looking at flight today. £283.26 quid for a flight out on the wednesday and back on the friday that includes glasgow to london and on to iceland and back the same route. very temping and looking to either book an appartment as it might be a cheaper option. anyone know how far the ground is fromt eh airport?
the airport is 30 miles away

the only way to get about there is coaches. They'll be waiting at the airport most likely. Another thing you do not want to miss on arrivals is the duty free - buy a crate of Viking or whatever it was called, save a packet.

Keflavik Airport is 48 Km from the ground, the city itself has an airport which is about 5 km from the ground. Depends where the plane lands I guess, though Keflavik is the international airport. Any diverted flights (due to weather) from Keflavik land at Reykjavik, so it could be used to land at I guess.

Well that is as maybe. But noticed the following.....as we are bottom seeds in qualifying round 3 - does that mean we would become unseeded and therefore could play a househaold name if we beat the Icelanders??????

Unknown seeding

"If Anorthosis and Randers advance from the first qualifying round, they will be seeded in the third qualifying round."